Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Something special

If you want to research someone else who is always tipping around in ridiculously high heels, look no further than Victoria Beckham. One example....

fbbc40b9-b3e8-407a-9474-837fac35d138.jpg

Ummm. no longer I fear ....

4985D21900000578-5427263-image-a-179_1514985D22800000578-5427263-image-m-178_151

Rumour was, she'd had a bunion repaired/straightened, but that's been denied.

4986B5AB00000578-5427263-image-a-4_15194

Full article >> here <<

Apparently, it's a "stress fracture". Being the Daily Mail, the article could be completely made up though. 

41 minutes ago, FastFreddy2 said:

Ummm. no longer I fear ....

4985D21900000578-5427263-image-a-179_1514985D22800000578-5427263-image-m-178_151

Rumour was, she'd had a bunion repaired/straightened, but that's been denied.

4986B5AB00000578-5427263-image-a-4_15194

Full article >> here <<

Apparently, it's a "stress fracture". Being the Daily Mail, the article could be completely made up though. 

Oops. Wasn't aware of this development. It always seemed like 5 inch heels were the LOWEST heels she wears. It's like she's always walking around tiptoe.

All is not lost ..... ;)

49C29B2C00000578-5456759-Slave_to_style_49C29AD800000578-5456759-image-a-28_1520

Mrs Beckham was able to leave the crutches behind as she left the destination airport in the US later....

On point: Victoria walked with confidence in the terminal after she ditched her crutches from earlier on in the day when she tackled the snowy streets of London49BFEBEC00000578-5456759-Green_with_envy

Seen out later in the day ....

49C65A6E00000578-0-image-a-81_1520095570

Edited by FastFreddy2

11 hours ago, euchrid said:

can't stand the miserable old trollop.  mega rich from selling shite songs to 12 year olds.

Did we get out of bed the wrong side? :huh:

She doesn't smile when cameras are around because she's embarrassed by her teeth. As for 'trollop', she's a happily married wife and mother. She's well-off, because she was in the right place at the right time, and she also married someone who worked hard to get to the top of his game. I think they are both excellent role models. Hard work, dedication, rewarded. She hasn't sat on her success either. She's working hard in the fashion world to build up Brand Beckham. 

They both do good work for charities too.

Many Brits don't like success stories (often resent them in fact), but Americans have a different view altogether. No wonder they live over there. B)

Edited by FastFreddy2
Grammar.

Not a big fan of the "shoulder" detail, but them's proper high heels. (She's young [and light] enough to wear them to the V.F. party, and keep them on.)

49DCB28E00000578-0-image-a-86_152026259149DB4E4900000578-0-image-m-89_1520263949

Edited by FastFreddy2

14 hours ago, Tacchi Alti said:

I reckon those boots would like quite masculine with long trousers! I bet they cost something though!

Yes. :(

5a9f454a20141_VBlongboots11cmheel.jpg.88cfe7b6af8918b337efabd4d602665a.jpg

£1250 for a pair of 'off the peg' boots, and they charge £7 for delivery!  :o

4A0834A600000578-5482151-image-a-71_1520

Shiny leg wear [tick]

High heel patent courts [tick]

Older woman [tick] 

I'm not a fan, but she's slim, attractive, and knows how to get attention. 

43 minutes ago, Puffer said:

Are either of them 'known' - or just models?

The first attractive lady is Heidi Klum who was/is a 'model' but has done just about everything there is to do in the entertainment world. She is currently a judge on America's Got Talent, and I'd suggest she is well placed to be one. Her bio says she's had 6 Emmy nominations.

The second image ... I think she might be off one of those "reality" shows, that bears no resemblance to any reality you or I have known. She's media "click bait".   

Yes, I've heard of Heidi Klum, but had no reason to recognise her, even though I believe she has 'introduced' a range of affordable and quite stylish clothing for Lidl.   Maybe I'll bump into her next time I shop there?   I hope so!

Edited by Puffer
speling

Another. By now, many of you have probably figured out I'm "boot crazy".:D 

Here's Hillary Duff. This young woman wears boots much of the time. Even in the warmer seasons. I admire her dedication.

6a00d83452747269e20133f4af0324970b.jpg

hilary-duff-boots-04.jpg

5 hours ago, euchrid said:

Having read the article in the link, I'm completely underwhelmed. 

I can see why/how the media might be interested. I can also understand why I wouldn't recognise her, and why she might be wearing that outfit ... :huh:

27 minutes ago, pointyboot said:

Another. By now, many of you have probably figured out I'm "boot crazy".:D 

Here's Hillary Duff. This young woman wears boots much of the time. Even in the warmer seasons. I admire her dedication.

6a00d83452747269e20133f4af0324970b.jpg

I know the name, but don't recognise her.

Loving the boots though. :)

2 hours ago, FastFreddy2 said:

Having read the article in the link, I'm completely underwhelmed. 

I can see why/how the media might be interested. I can also understand why I wouldn't recognise her, and why she might be wearing that outfit ... :huh:

I know the name, but don't recognise her.

Loving the boots though. :)

Singer-actress. Disney alum. 

1 hour ago, pointyboot said:

Singer-actress. Disney alum

I have no idea what that means. :huh:

67575_hilary_duff_02_122_32lo.jpg

Hilary-Duff-and-Sutton-Foster-2.jpg26247-hilary-duff-at-ken-paves-hair-salo

Edited by FastFreddy2

1 hour ago, FastFreddy2 said:

I have no idea what that means. :huh:

67575_hilary_duff_02_122_32lo.jpg

Hilary-Duff-and-Sutton-Foster-2.jpg26247-hilary-duff-at-ken-paves-hair-salo

An alumnus of the old Disney Channel. One of many former child actors (Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera among them) who made a name for themselves under the Disney banner. Excuse my abbreviations.

29 minutes ago, pointyboot said:

An alumnus of the old Disney Channel. One of many former child actors (Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera among them) who made a name for themselves under the Disney banner. Excuse my abbreviations.

An American word? I'm in England, so still don't know what it means ...  :huh:

Google says a 'former pupil'? 

12 minutes ago, FastFreddy2 said:

An American word? I'm in England, so still don't know what it means ...  :huh:

Google says a 'former pupil'? 

More or less. Someone who "graduated" from something. Forgive me. Sometimes I forget about the differences between the Queen's English and American English. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pointyboot said:

More or less. Someone who "graduated" from something. Forgive me. Sometimes I forget about the differences between the Queen's English and American English. 

That'll do for me, thank you.

As for 'the Queens English', let me assure you, that is a recent thing. Leading up to a family name change in 1917 to Windsor, the Royals were Saxe-Coburg's and the family language had been German.  IIRC Queen Victoria's first language was German and pretty much all she spoke up to about 7 years. Many of the European heads of state circa 1916 were related to Victoria too. 

Even in recent times, in living memory - just: (From Wiki.)

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh (born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark, 10 June 1921) is the husband and consort of Queen Elizabeth II.

A member of the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, Philip was born into the Greek and Danish royal families. He was born in Greece, but his family was exiled from the country when he was an infant. After being educated in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom, he joined the British Royal Navy in 1939, aged 18. From July 1939, he began corresponding with the 13-year-old Princess Elizabeth, his second cousin once removed, whom he had first met in 1934.

Our next King (Charles) will be about as European as it's possible to get, with very little English blood in him.