Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Sunday morning surprise ...

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Yes, that was a surprise! Looks like they were having fun

Well, one of them was. ;) 

8 hours ago, FastFreddy2 said:

Well, one of them was. ;) 

What was it all about?   I don't recognise any of them or the situation, apart from some reference to 'Kinky Boots'.

Sunday Brunch is a morning magazine programme, that centres around food preparation, with invited guests.

Some guests are promoting records/albums, tours (comedians typically) and others more intellectual stuff. Yesterday, they had a feature about the upcoming (or current) exhibition at Greenwich regarding the failed R.N expedition in 1845 to find a North West passage through the Arctic circle. We will almost certainly be going to see it sometime this summer.

The programme does come with the occasional surprise. The presenters wearing skirts was one of them. Simon, the chef who couldn't get the boots on in the video, quite liked wearing a skirt. As a gag, he wore one a second time while cooking with a guest.

The show is live, and is quite pleasant viewing on a leisurely Sunday morning.

>> Episodes << 

This is NOT serious television, it's harmless entertainment tame enough for children and mixed company. Women tend to enjoy it, so popular in the Freddy household. B)

Well that was a nice surprise. Where he might off been having fun, it did look like that he struggled to walk in them and with his legs being bent would show that the heels he were wearing a little to high for him. I don't remember having a issue in walking in heels when I first tried on and walked in a pair of heels.

Don't be too quick to judge. Instant success would depend on the height of the heels relative to the size of your foot, and the overall flexibility of your feet, ankles and calf muscles. 

A four-inch heel is far easier to walk in if you have a size 12 foot than it would be if you wore only a size seven. And in any case having strong flexible ankles is a huge advantage.

16 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Don't be too quick to judge. Instant success would depend on the height of the heels relative to the size of your foot, and the overall flexibility of your feet, ankles and calf muscles. 

Absolutely.

He looked fine to me. The heels weren't that high and they had a platform. As he was dancing in them, I'd expect bent knees? His enthusiasm was very pleasing to see. B)