Sign in to follow this  
FXHH

sleeping with heels

well hope this topic has not come up before

well the wife leave for work before I do(she know and supports my heeling, and knows about the this weeks story), and this week decided to have a nap before my work time, and had a nap while wearing heels!!

well have learned a few things, as I still have a lot to learn!!

while having a nap, have dreamed of wearing hills out in public, and no one noticing, have had 4 different dream this week, and it has built up confidence and desire to wear heels in public!!

has any one had any similar experiences? ? ?

:-D

hi

all i can say is dont dream just go for it,

chances are all that is holding you back is in your own mind.

from my experience people dont really care.sure you might get the odd look or stare or maybe even a laugh from the narrow minded people in society but why care what other people think,as long as you are happy and you are not hurting anyone else go for it.

beleve me the more you do it the easier it gets

good luck:smile:

• Like 1

I recently had the opportunity to sleep in heels without the worry of stabbing the person I share a bed with. Dunno why I would want to sleep in heels, other than to shorten tendons, but I did try anyway. [i'm a bit wayward? ;-)]

EVERY night I tried, I woke up with a cramp in my toes.... :-D :cool:

hi

all i can say is dont dream just go for it,

chances are all that is holding you back is in your own mind.

from my experience people dont really care.sure you might get the odd look or stare or maybe even a laugh from the narrow minded people in society but why care what other people think,as long as you are happy and you are not hurting anyone else go for it.

beleve me the more you do it the easier it gets

good luck:smile:

spot on there!!

it is all in my mind, sadly the most the heels that we have, are not the best choice for public heeling, either that or I have not mastered the art of long walks in 5'' heels yet, do have a pair of sandals that fit great, maybe should just go for it with those, however would rather get something a little more discreet, at least for a start, and that is where the hold up has been lately, we have not had opportunity lately to go do some shoe shopping!!

think need to make that a priority in the near future!!

EVERY night I tried, I woke up with a cramp in my toes.

has happened to me once before long ago, however seems to have gone much better this time!!

and sadly there was no nap this morning!!

yep looking very much forward to heeling in public, and starting to get exited about it!!

thanx for the replies!!:-D

has any one had any similar experiences? ? ?

A couple of times, I have taken a nap in heels.

The 'realisation / rememberance' aspect on waking was enjoyable (all 5 seconds of it). Apart from that, I have nothing much to report.

I wear 5" stilettos to sleep in every night - The dreams are special! When I get up I find them much easier to walk in and my friend finds it very sexy.