Sign in to follow this  
Blacksheep

Wonderful week out of town

Just home again from four days out of town. I wore a pair of tight skinny jeans with 5" chrome heel pleaser heat 2010 boots. As it was a long drive and a saturday night, the first town I stopped at there were a lot of people out of the pubs on street. I have often read that 'no one ever notices'. When wearing these boots this is a longway from the truth when the public are young semi intoxicated youths. Some giving me high fives while one gentleman in particular yells "What the fuck'.  The next city I got to as the clubs were closing so lots of people on the streets, while one person yelled similar comments, the girls really loved them, some getting on the ground to check out the 5" chrom heel and check it height. Another gentleman cought up with me asking why, was I trying to make a statement or was itfor fun, so I told him it was for fun. Latter I went into a Bar, that wasn't easy as they had a one way door policy as they were near closing, but one woman really liked me and told the bouncer too let me in as I hadn't been drinking. In the bar no comments at all. for the next few day I wore my 5" ankle boots with boot cut jeans, went into service stations, shops and stores etc, being daytime, absolutley no comments at all, occasionaly a second glance and that was all and again on my way home I stopped by a bar for a beer, no comments at all. I was buzzing after such a wonderful experience. when peole are drunk maybe they speak their mind a lot more but at no time was there any aggression.

• Like 1