Sign in to follow this  
hh4evr1

Christian Louboutin shoes for sale

There are some people selling CL shoes on Gumtree. Some need collecting others will be shipped if anyone is interested for themselves of someone else they know.

Pair 1 £20 size 5 + £5 delivery

pair 2 So Kate  St Albans (collection only) £300 size 42 black

pair 3 So Kate St Albans (collection only) £300 size 41.5 nude

pair 4 black platform courts £15 + £5 delivery

pair 5 peep toe platform courts size 7/40 £65

pair 6 nude open (inside only) courts size 3. £70

if they are originals, could be a chance to get a cheaper pair. 

5 hours ago, hh4evr1 said:

pair 2 So Kate  St Albans (collection only) £300 size 42 black

pair 3 So Kate St Albans (collection only) £300 size 41.5 nude

I think I have seen this seller on an auction site. At the time, he/she was selling some Loubies with 130mm heels. I might have kept a picture of them, though I can't remember the name of the style. I also remember the price being in the £600 range too. I thought they would never sell, but I think they did, maybe off auction perhaps?

I have tried the Pigalle in a 41.5 before the 'designer' brands got their own caves at Selfridges. (I might have mentioned it on HHp). I had watched someone walk along and video the shoes there, and thought, 'no-one cares', so I just walked over and slipped the shoe on. To my surprise, my foot fitted the shoe-ish. When I went to move my foot, the shoe fell off! Not that there was much room in the toe box for toes ....   

56905471d6296_HotChick-130mmheelEU40unso

Looking for the image above, I find I was mistaken about the price, it was £800. The style is called Hot Chick. The shoes in the picture are supposed to be an EU40.  I would have put them at higher than 130mm, unless this is a stock photo of a smaller size?

They look to be almost impossible to walk in, and certainly unlikely of anyone over say ... 28 years, 30 at a push? Past that, you'd have to be a gymnast or ballerina to be supple enough to walk in them. ;)

If you like pink .....

56905a466cf4a_LouboutinHotChickJan2016.j

• Like 1

The arches on those CL shoes do look very steep - unless the heel is indeed higher than 130mm (surely not?).   It is also set back too much for real elegance (imho), although the sheer height does make it a pretty attractive shoe.

As to walkability, the girl in the video seems to manage quite well and is probably 'practised' rather than 'professional'.   Obviously, some people (regardless of sex, age, weight etc) find 5"+ heels quite easy to wear; others have difficulty.   Some 20 years ago, I had a girlfriend who was very willing to wear high heels when with me; she was about 42/43, not petite, size 7UK feet, and neither an athlete nor a dancer (actually a nursing assistant).   Although she liked heels, I doubt that she was used to anything higher than about 3.5" when I met her.   She was soon wearing 4.5" stilettos regularly (notably the neat Faith 'Tina' courts) and, to my surprise and pleasure, was both willing and able to go higher, not that much was then readily available.   We went shoe-shopping in London for her birthday and she liked the patent slingbacks with a full 5.5" heel that I bought her from Honour at Waterloo, and found them quite easy to walk in after just a little practice - but avoiding steep slopes etc as one would expect!   Her heels were noticed when we went out - the typical reactions (usually unspoken) being 'how on earth ...?' or 'slut' - the latter being very unfair as her appearance otherwise was always neat and fairly conservative.   Alas, the relationship did not last and I have never had one with a 'real heel' wearer since.    

• Like 1

On 09/01/2016 at 10:15 PM, Puffer said:

Some 20 years ago, I had a girlfriend who was very willing to wear high heels when with me; she was about 42/43, not petite, size 7UK feet, and neither an athlete nor a dancer (actually a nursing assistant).   Although she liked heels, I doubt that she was used to anything higher than about 3.5" when I met her.

One of my few qualifiers for a 'regular' girlfriend in my past would be their interest in a heel, or their enthusiasm to please me by wearing one. I have never made any secret of my interest, nor my interest in the wearer of stockings. In fact I would even suggest to my female companion of the moment, that wearing these two, almost guaranteed my undivided attention whenever they wanted it. Up until around 10 years ago, it was a very successful arrangement.

Your post reminded me of a girlfriend too, but from some 35-40 years ago. Not a wholly pretty girl, but slim and moderately attractive nonetheless. I was young, and had my head cemented inside my arse at the time, I'm now ashamed to confess ....

She was keen to please, and she did a pretty good job. At the time, I hadn't realised how good - but isn't this so often the case? She smoked the occasional cigarette, and at the time it excluded her from being marriage material, as I was virulently anti-smoking back then. (Due to 20 years suffering my parents love of smoking.) Ironically, I married what people often refer to as a social smoker, (though now in her 14th year of abstinence).

The girl I have in mind, once surprised me by meeting me wearing a pair of Covergirl 6" heels - in black patent. The evening ended in the way you might expect ... Why I didn't ask her to marry me that night, I can't explain, except to reiterate where my head was buried at the time. :rolleyes:

The last I heard. she was in a marriage she didn't much like. And consequently smoked a little more than she used to. I do sometimes wonder what might have been? Though given my penchant for a roving eye back then, (I refer again to my head location), I'm sure things would not have lasted anyway. :(

On balance, I probably settled with the right person at the right time in my life. Doesn't stop me reminiscing about my (hard to now comprehend) somewhat wilder past. :huh:

I'd say we are both lucky to have had the experiences we had, when we had them. Long may we enjoy those memories.  B) 

Edited by FastFreddy2
  • Like 1

Similar but not same: Faith Gina courts.

569302773ca95_FaithGina.thumb.jpg.bcb603

These were worn during the evening regularly, some 25 years ago by my current walking companion, when her feet could easily tolerate a high heel. (These days, bunions prevent any slim shoe being worn, and if the bunions didn't prevent them being worn - two duff hips would prevent walking in them anyway.) This pair is still owned by her...

There are pictures of these being worn by her, with the model also wearing a very short skirt to further enhance the length of her legs. Even without a heel, I think she was an inch taller than me. ;) That sort of outfit wasn't that unusual back then, but her legs got noticed everywhere we went. I remember people we worked with being shocked at her evening wear. She worked in a finance department, and was better known for her more conservative dress style. Sadly, "prudence" once again compels me to keep the images away from the site, since there are no longer any viewing restrictions.

They were great times.  :D

Edited by FastFreddy2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, FastFreddy2 said:

One of my few qualifiers for a 'regular' girlfriend in my past would be their interest in a heel, or their enthusiasm to please me by wearing one. I have never made any secret of my interest, nor my interest in the wearer of stockings. In fact I would even suggest to my female companion of the moment, that wearing these two, almost guaranteed my undivided attention whenever they wanted it. Up until around 10 years ago, it was a very successful arrangement.

Your post reminded me of a girlfriend too, but from some 35-40 years ago. Not a wholly pretty girl, but slim and moderately attractive nonetheless. I was young, and had my head cemented inside my arse at the time, I'm now ashamed to confess ....

Though given my penchant for a roving eye back then, (I refer again to my head location), I'm sure things would not have lasted anyway. :(

I'd say we are both lucky to have had the experiences we had, when we had them. Long may we enjoy those memories.  B) 

I totally agree about 'girlfriend qualifications'.   The girl I referred to was very pleasing in that sense (and others - including suspenders and stockings) and, when she finished with me (in a very unfair and selfish way), I was initially devastated.   But, in retrospect, I too am doubtful that any really lasting (and trusting) relationship would have endured.

Given your stated head location, I doubt that your eye would have seen much (or at least much that was pleasant), however much it roved. :rolleyes:   (Rather reminds me of the man who went to the doctor to explain that he had swallowed his glass eye.   The doctor examined him, culminating in peering up his backside, and proclaimed that he couldn't see anything - to which the man responded that he could see the doctor perfectly!)

9 hours ago, FastFreddy2 said:

Yes, they are very similar but with lower heel.   Barratts had a shoe almost identical to the Faith 'Tina' (and I think also named Tina, or Gina), quite possibly from the same factory - both being elegant courts like the Gina but with 110mm heel.   The were discontinued about 16-17 years ago by both retailers, whereupon I bought a pair of black suede from Faith and black leather from Barratts for my present wife (not long before we were married).   She said that she liked them and wore them both on a couple of occasions, but never again - she has refused to wear 'proper heels' for years now; a great disappointment to me, especially given her professed liking of such footwear (etc) during our early relationship.   Both pairs are in very good condition and are size 8 ... not that I know anyone who would be interested in owning them ...

47 minutes ago, Puffer said:

whereupon I bought a pair of black suede from Faith and black leather from Barratts for my present wife (not long before we were married).   She said that she liked them and wore them both on a couple of occasions, but never again - she has refused to wear 'proper heels' for years now; a great disappointment to me, especially given her professed liking of such footwear (etc) during our early relationship.

There is a disfavourable, and somewhat cynical remark made by men on behalf of women that runs ..... "You don't need to put out the bait, when you've caught a fish..." 

Mrs Freddy has always liked a heel, even before we ventured into our current relationship. Initially I bought her newer heels, but financial independence has meant I'm less able to influence her style choice (which is by no means anti-high heel). Given the length of our relationship, (I'm told 20 years) it should surprise no-one that she is less happy to wear an uncomfortable shoe than she was either 20 years ago or 40 years ago. For most women a comfortable high heel would seem to be a contradiction, which I suppose I can grudgingly understand. My 45 years of personal research suggests, foot sensitivity (or the reluctance to suffer for fashion or sexual attraction) increases directly proportional to the ageing process.   

Wearing a high heel, is a bit like owning naturally blonde hair. It would seem only young women can own what we all understand as naturally blonde hair, which why -in principle- "blondes" were deemed to be more attractive than brunettes. (It says here.) In liking blonde, we are liking youth(fulness). I suggest the same can be said of a high heel. Younger people can and will tolerate a high heel, where older women can't or won't. The two women I've mention with the crippled feet, would both love to wear a heel again. So unless an older women has exceptionally numb feet (care of botox possibly) older women and a high heel don't often mix. Is it then like 'blondes', we like a high heel because of the inference of youthfulness? I think not to (life long) enthusiasts like us, but others?

So Mrs Freddy will still wear a heel provided two criteria are met: (i) Her shoes don't hurt - at least when she puts them on. (ii) We are not walking far. So no heels when we go out on one of my 'shopping' trips.

I remember with some pleasure, a warm evening some 6 or 7 years ago, when we both wore a heel to a local venue. Our clip~clopping heels were in time with each other, so no-one noticed the second pair of heels worn by me. Bliss. :wub:

47 minutes ago, Puffer said:

Both pairs are in very good condition and are size 8 ... not that I know anyone who would be interested in owning them ...

Which happens to be my shoe size ..... :D

Legal statement:   For the avoidance of doubt, I referred to SWMBO as 'my present wife' purely in order to distinguish her from any predecessors in title (of which there was merely one, with whom my relationship ceased before either the aforementioned girlfriend or SWMBO came along ).   I did not intend to imply that 'my present wife' was likely to lose that exalted status in the imminent future - although I do not pretend that our relationship is necessarily ever-lasting, especially as, inter alia, our views on and liking for high heels are, sadly, far apart.

Commercial statement:   I was aware of Freddy's shoe size, but his potential interest in surplus footwear has been noted.   He will be kept informed accordingly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puffer said:

Legal statement:   For the avoidance of doubt, I referred to SWMBO as 'my present wife' purely in order to distinguish her from any predecessors in title

Quite right you should remove any ambiguity. ;) B)

Though it never hurts to keep people on their toes .....  Doubtless the preference would be .... ourselves:D

Pair one and four I would expected to be fakes or copies. Pair five and six could also be fakes or copies.  I am also watching couple of pairs of CL on Ebay. Maybe one day I might buy a pair. Not to wear  but just to own a pair. I should say not expecting to be able to wear them.

On 1/10/2016 at 7:37 PM, FastFreddy2 said:

569302773ca95_FaithGina.thumb.jpg.bcb603

These were worn during the evening regularly, some 25 years ago by my current walking companion, when her feet could easily tolerate a high heel. (These days, bunions prevent any slim shoe being worn, and if the bunions didn't prevent them being worn - two duff hips would prevent walking in them anyway.) This pair is still owned by her...

There are pictures of these being worn by her, with the model also wearing a very short skirt to further enhance the length of her legs. Even without a heel, I think she was an inch taller than me. ;) That sort of outfit wasn't that unusual back then, but her legs got noticed everywhere we went. I remember people we worked with being shocked at her evening wear. She worked in a finance department, and was better known for her more conservative dress style. Sadly, "prudence" once again compels me to keep the images away from the site, since there are no longer any viewing restrictions.

They were great times.  :D

I know I'm about four years late to this game, but I had to comment on these lovely pumps.  My wife also wore heels of this type 20+ years ago, though as a rule she did prefer a lower heel than these.  Maybe had one or two pair that I bought for her that were this high.  Honestly, I also preferred a somewhat lower heel, likely in the 3.5-4 inch range (80 mm I'd guess?).  Iy has been likely at least 14 years since she wore heels due to extreme foot problems followed by some nerve issues.  Boy, do I miss those days.......

Those are indeed classics. I prefer boots myself - I've a fondness for ankle boots with 3-3.5" heels. My wife no longer wears heels herself - foot and back troubles - but she's no objection to my wearing them. 

I have commented before on the 'Faith' shoes shown above - see my post above of 11 Jan 2016 in particular.   I have now been able to photograph the two pairs of shoes in my wife's wardrobe that were the subject of my earlier comments, and here they are (one of each shown):

571011222_Tina1.jpg.53f5b02173e809a0de4c3643498c228f.jpg

I have two other pics of these but, for some reason, cannot upload them all to this post - so will try adding them in a further post below, although my attempts to do so are being blocked at present.

The black suede is the Faith 'Tina', size 8 and with 4.5" heel.   The black leather is the Barratts ('Comme il faut' label) 'Tina', which seems to be absolutely identical (apart from the leather finish).   These Tinas are very similar to the Faith 'Gina' illustrated above by FastFreddy but I think the Tina heel is a little higher, despite the claims on the Gina box that this has a 110mm (almost 4.5") heel, as I recall was stated for the Tinas.   

Neither pair was worn more than a couple of times by my wife, and only then about 20 years ago, before we married.   They have languished in her wardrobe ever since, as she stopped wearing 'proper' heels not long after we married (undoubtedly not a coincidence but a deliberate denial or withdrawal).   That is a matter of sorrow as I think these shoes in particular look very elegant - a nicely tapered toe, open throat, and a slim, properly-shaped and positioned stiletto heel - a classic court by anyone's standards.   Rarely will my wife wear anything more than a 3" cuban heel these days, and even more rarely will she wear any heels because I ask her to.

Edited by Puffer
Added comment

Here are the other two 'Tina' pictures.   I don't know why they couldn't be included above.

1918389668_Tina2a.jpg.edfee3e9ceadf2ebb70de9778ce9e392.jpg

957013286_Tina3a.jpg.5181ed998d532143d8dff5db29d5edaf.jpg

Edited by Puffer

Puffer, I sure do miss seeing the ladies in heels of that type.  The classic cut in my opinion.

6 hours ago, ronc said:

Puffer, I sure do miss seeing the ladies in heels of that type.  The classic cut in my opinion.

You and me both!   But court shoes quite similar to those - pointed or almond toe and properly-shaped and positioned stiletto heels of 4" - 4.5" - are still quite frequently seen on TV.   Several presenters  and newsreaders on British TV wear them, for example.   Makes all the virus doom-and-gloom go away briefly when they come on!

Here is Louise Minchin on breakfast programme: image.jpeg.d7c6d9fa35d2f7b86dab902609e681d4.jpeg

• Like 1

It is interesting to see that heels remain a staple of TV and movie folks, but are rapidly disappearing in the real world.  I hope the TV/movie folks stay the course here as it does offer hope for the future.

9 hours ago, Oakeetoes said:

My main reason for watching BBC breakfast in the morning is to admire the presenter’s heels!

Too true!   Louise and Naga often oblige; Dan rarely does!

There was someone on Twitter, a couple of months ago, who was shocked that Naga was wearing ankle boots. Could you imagine his reaction to Dan wearing heels? Maybe he does, we never see his feet behind the desk!

20 hours ago, ronc said:

It is interesting to see that heels remain a staple of TV and movie folks, but are rapidly disappearing in the real world.  I hope the TV/movie folks stay the course here as it does offer hope for the future.

Stilettos are certainly vanishing, but one sees quite a number of “practical” blocky heels on ankle boots. 

15 hours ago, Oakeetoes said:

There was someone on Twitter, a couple of months ago, who was shocked that Naga was wearing ankle boots. Could you imagine his reaction to Dan wearing heels? Maybe he does, we never see his feet behind the desk!

One major advantage of 'Covid distancing' is that TV presenters tend now to sit further apart and not hidden behind a desk or table, allowing us to see their footwear.   With the female presenter usually on the right, we get a good view.   Long may that (but not Covid) continue!