Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

'Wet look' or shiny leggings?

Rita doing her thing .....

5922b7e237496_RitaOra-CannesMay2017.thumb.jpg.2d9fed41b9427dc543d776d7dfba62c7.jpg

I suppose I'd better add a picture that once again shows her "demure side" .... :rolleyes:

5922b98c2c25d_RitaOra-CannesMay2017subtle.thumb.jpg.5d19202ca92f9e99211955049850773b.jpg

Not sure what the underlying message from the designer was .... "Available" perhaps? :huh:

The sandals look a little large on her, and combined with that set-back heel, it looks somewhat as if she is about to walk out of them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puffer said:

The sandals look a little large on her, 

I would agree. Wrong size, or wrong shoe (for her foot shape.)

Probably thought the last place anyone would be looking while wearing that outfit, would be at her feet ... :rolleyes:

Doesn't do a thing for me.

Now if she'd have had on a pair of those Topshop PVCs... :)

Edited by Shyheels

4 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Doesn't do a thing for me.

Now if she'd have had on a pair of those Topshop PVCs... :)

Close, but no prize .....

592402864780c_RitainPVCtrousers.thumb.jpg.07b1acc74beb50bbb5ed5cd42bf436f4.jpg

This was the only photo in the set, that didn't show her ample assets through her net top.

PVC looks best when it is downplayed and contrasted with something softer, or at least that's my opinion. This is way overdone.

I like it more as a boho accent than raunchy

Edited by Shyheels

On 2017-5-23 at 2:23 PM, Shyheels said:

I like it more as a boho accent than raunchy

My background/interest has always been more fetish. Not life-changing fetish (already have that with shoes) but certainly more your pervy nightclub/bedroom sort of indulgence back before it became practically mainstream. The thinking was, anything 'naughty', was nice.

As will be reported later, I went to London yesterday. Managed to get to Topshop as it started raining so the visit was short. Didn't spot your vinyl trousers (place was too humid for a long stay even if a nasty thunderstorm wasn't looming) but did find these at £59.

592c1377a2c79_Haridan-all.thumb.jpg.511810655c9edc933d5aea2711176930.jpg 

Medium came up with a 28" waist and no Large on the rack.

VERY stretchy and looked like a tight fit. Zippers on the ankles to help get them on. Very tempting..... :huh:

Those were in Topshop?

very nice although I am pretty well sorted with for PVC with my jeans - and jeans suit the boho thing I like much more than slinky leggings, but those certainly do look nice. 

The jeans are not as tight a fit as those - snug but not sprayed on. I really like the Topshop PVC jeans a lot.

Certainly has been humid and thundery - not the best weather for wearing PVC!

I think that the same effect could be got, more cheaply and with complete flexibility as to size, by applying a couple of coats of Synthaprufe* to bare legs.   :lol:   As long as the 'wearer' didn't get bored with the look too quickly ... ;)

*Other bitumenous compounds are available.

13 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Those were in Topshop?

Yes, but not their brand. (H.o.u.s.e. o.f. C.B.)

They were made from a lovely material that was extremely stretchy. I imagine they would be delightful to wear should the owner enjoy tight clothing - as I do. B) I'm tempted to order up a pair, to see if they deliver their fit and shine promise. ;) :D

Just now, FastFreddy2 said:

Yes, but not their brand. (H.o.u.s.e. o.f. C.B.)

They were made from a lovely material that was extremely stretchy. I imagine they would be delightful to wear should the owner enjoy tight clothing - as I do. B) I'm tempted to order up a pair, to see if they deliver their fit and shine promise. ;) :D

Might as well!

6 hours ago, Puffer said:

I think that the same effect could be got, more cheaply and with complete flexibility as to size, by applying a couple of coats of Synthaprufe* to bare legs.   :lol:   As long as the 'wearer' didn't get bored with the look too quickly ... ;)

*Other bitumenous compounds are available.

Not sure about the shine...:)

8 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Not sure about the shine...:)

Probably shiny when it first goes on. Maybe not so good for your skin, though probably cheap

10 minutes ago, FastFreddy2 said:

Probably shiny when it first goes on. Maybe not so good for your skin, though probably cheap

Probably not so cheap when you think about medical costs and getting it off later!

A nice pair of Topshop PVC jeans for £55 seems a better deal to me...

Edited by Shyheels

I see the BBC has issued a style guide to its newsreaders strictly advising against any PVC or leather. Now there's a surprise...

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

I see the BBC has issued a style guide to its newsreaders strictly advising against any PVC or leather. Now there's a surprise...

I wish they had been as judgemental when it came to presenters/"talent" and child guests. :angry:

I'm a great supporter of commercial free/government sponsored independent/neutral TV. However, the BBC is getting to be like a promotional arm of a certain left wing political party..... "Independent" it ain't. It is working itself into becoming owned by Sky..... That'll be the day I stop watching the BBC and spend the license fee on Netflix.

42 minutes ago, FastFreddy2 said:

I wish they had been as judgemental when it came to presenters/"talent" and child guests. :angry:

I'm a great supporter of commercial free/government sponsored independent/neutral TV. However, the BBC is getting to be like a promotional arm of a certain left wing political party..... "Independent" it ain't. It is working itself into becoming owned by Sky..... That'll be the day I stop watching the BBC and spend the license fee on Netflix.

Quite right! 

I think a nice girl in PVC would be/would have been infinitely preferable to some of the notorious 'talent' they foisted on the world at large. 

And yes, neutrality is certainly not their long suit. 

The entire world of journalism is sinking fast though, not just the BBC. It is a disgrace. 

7 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Probably not so cheap when you think about medical costs and getting it off later!

A nice pair of Topshop PVC jeans for £55 seems a better deal to me...

I assume the emboldened text is a reference to 'removal of bitumenous compound' and not to some form of subsequent bedroom activity?   If so, white spirit is your friend. 

1 hour ago, Puffer said:

some form of subsequent bedroom activity?   If so, white spirit is your friend. 

I doubt 'eau de essence blanc' is going to light up any "bedroom" antics, unless you mean one requiring the fire brigade? ;) Would certainly create a challenging situation if one of the participants was prone to smoking a cigarette after a performance.  

All in all PVC seems infinitely preferable to being tarred and feathered (well, maybe not actually feathered)

Edited by Shyheels

8 hours ago, FastFreddy2 said:

I doubt 'eau de essence blanc' is going to light up any "bedroom" antics, unless you mean one requiring the fire brigade? ;) Would certainly create a challenging situation if one of the participants was prone to smoking a cigarette after a performance.  

I was certainly not advocating using white spirit in the bedroom - I was suggesting its use other than in relation to bedroom activity! :o   If all else fails, read the instructions ... -_-

49 minutes ago, Puffer said:

I was certainly not advocating using white spirit in the bedroom - I was suggesting its use other than in relation to bedroom activity! :o   If all else fails, read the instructions ... -_-

I don't think anyone for one second thought you were serious about bitumen for a leg covering, or the removal technique. ;)

However, suggesting to men they "read the instructions" probably fell on deaf ears .... ;) :D