Sign in to follow this  
KRAZY KEV

Heels needed for charity event

I have started this new thread hoping other forum users will be able to help me. On Aug 22 09, i will be doing a charity event raising money for a charity called HELP FOR HEROES.

I was lucky that i had the shoes donated to me by a company i found on the internet. I have enclosed a picture of the sandals i will be wearing which is a pair of Pleaser XTC826. Heels are 7.5'' high.

The event involves me doing a 5 mile sponsered walk while wearing the mentioned shoes.

Where other forum users come in is that next year i intend to organise a larger event involving many people participating in various sports such as sprints and jumping etc.

High heels are compulsory. What i need is if any forum user has any unwanted shoes or sandals between 3 and 6 inch heel height, would they be willing to donate them to a good cause which is raising money for cancer research? Boots and mules are no use nor are ballet type shoes or sandals. Colour or style is not important but i am very interested in sizes 8 and above as they can be harder to obtain at normal shoe shops.. I hope you can help because without the shoes the event will not be able to take place:grin::-D:grin:

post-5051-129209601362_thumb.jpg

Edited by KRAZY KEV
SPELL CHECK

I have to go through my shoes again, but there may be some size 8 UK heels to give to the cause.

Great idea for a fund raiser, good luck with your charity walk. Keep us updated as you prepare, and let us know how the planning is going for the following years event

Sorry but I am only a size seven uk, but sounds like a good idea, would not like to do a high jump in those platforms.

sorry nothing to donate, and besides my location would make very difficult

however those are nice shoes!! very very nice!!