Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

In The Papers Today

I spend a ridiculous amount of time most days, looking for pictures/inspiration of women in heels by trawling through something called Mail Online. It's the electronic version of a UK newspaper, but (apparently) run from America, so includes many news items from there, and more recently, Australia.

I suspect, when visiting the site, a note of your IP address is kept, and news items pertinent to your country are presented. Although in the UK, I get offered stories/images from both America and Australia, but the bulk of the items I see are about UK celebs or politicians.

Members are of course free to add links to other items/other newspapers, but please ensure your links work. Mail Online is an international site, so everyone should be able to see articles from the links I include.

So I thought I would start off with something a bit controversial, it certainly is attention grabbing. Comments on the articles tend to be a bit right wing, and often unflattering, but sometimes worth a look.

>> Sarah Harding << (ex of manufactured Brit group Girls Aloud).

post-40-0-95729300-1439119863_thumb.jpg

Edited by FastFreddy2

At first it looks like she's wearing thigh high boots but a closer looks shows she wearing latex stocking with a pair black heels.

On channel 4 Tuesday at 9pm Christian Louboutin- The world's most luxurious shoes.

Emily Ratajkowski on film promo tour day 3 >> here <<

post-40-0-32612200-1439550249_thumb.jpg

Side profile of those lovely high heeled sandals from another source:

post-40-0-77489500-1439550824_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-14059100-1439550839_thumb.jpg

All copyrights acknowledged, Reproduced for educational purposes only. (Non-profit).

Edited by FastFreddy2

I haven't forgotten about this thread, in fact I have been adding picture references to 'my favourites' on an almost daily basis. As I have to download the image I want to include for each post (not knowing an alternative) the process is quite time consuming, which I haven't had a lot of recently. I hope to attend to the outstanding updates soon. B)

I saw an article mentioning Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and George 'Dubya' Bush. They are all heels. Does that count? :-)

• Like 1

I would choose stronger words for that group of gangsters. I would add Blair into the mix too. All of whom I hope get to burn in hell.

Maria Fowler ... Has been some rumours about her doing some work normally associated with ladies on an hourly rate ....

Her main claim to fame is as one of the cast of a TV reality programme called TOWIE. 

2B663C4A00000578-0-image-a-17_1439679995

Bella Thorne at the Teen Awards (it says here). 

2B6BF68E00000578-3200311-Statuesque_Bell

More >> here << and is worth a look. Bit a high heel shoe shop gig going on ....

From the same link, Lea Michele ...

2B6C097F00000578-3200311-Leggy_Lea_Miche

Edited by FastFreddy2

The sullen, (one role) Kristen Stewart .... Wearing Jimmy Choo's for the cameras. (Took them off minutes later).

2B7AD64100000578-3203178-image-m-97_1439

>> Here << 

A singer called Tinashe ....

2BD1218600000578-3205263-Prints_charming

The link >> here << is worth a look. Lots going on, shoes and dress wise. At least two are wearing the gold sandals seen earlier on Pixie Lott and Cheryl.