Sign in to follow this  
Puffer

Interesting Uk Source On Ebay

By chance, I came across this seller on eBay today:   http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/iwantitsoibuyit/m.html?item=161582527244&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

There are some interesting styles there, and quite a lot of larger sizes up to Eu46!   The buy-it-now prices are moderate too.   I know nothing of this seller or its products ('Giaro'?), so caveat emptor (as we say in deepest Kent).   Any feedback would of course be helpful.

I would love to be able to wear these (but, although they are my size, I won't!), or see them being worn by a suitably presentable woman:  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GIARO-SHOES-SILVER-UK11-11-5-EU46-EXTREME-HIGH-HEELS-SEXY-FETISH-STRAPPY-CD-TV-/161582527244?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item259f11b30c

I have my doubts anyone could wear those (lovely) silver heels, and remain upright..... ;)

Here's another seller from Germany. Well known home of fetish. Sizes up to EU46. (No idea what that is in UK sizing.)

Some samples: 

post-40-0-13438100-1423314617_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-99019000-1423314418_thumb.jpg

I liked both styles because there is the prospect they might fit my skinny legs. And since they are not 'walking out' boots, I would prefer red over my usual black ....  ;)

Eu46 is UK 11-12, depending on the shoe style and maker.   In a man's shoe, I normally wear a UK 11 or Eu45, but occasionally UK12 or Eu46 fits better.   And the larger size would probably be necessary in a woman's style, even if width was not a problem.

Thinking of buying this pair.

post-52-0-80999300-1433444517_thumb.jpg

Not to wear as there is no way I can walk in them but have on show.