Sign in to follow this  
higheeluv

New Heels

I bought these this week and i love them.... they fit a bit snug but over time I am sure they will lossen up a little....

now I just have to decide on what hosiery to get with them.... i don't like the bare legs with heels...

Should I get lighter colored hosiery or dark to match the heels??

they are just 5" which is fine... because I can wear them around my house for a long time.... Maybe someday i would like to get a TRUE 6" heel as well..

thanks

higheeluv

post-5044-129209601323_thumb.jpg

post-5044-129209601343_thumb.jpg

Hi, I would have to say that as I am not a cross dresser, I would go for nothing or some thin socks. I have been looking around, and if you are willing to pay a little bit extra, you can get some really luxurious socks. no more 5 pairs for a fiver for me!

I dont think you can carry off wearing heels as a guy if wearing stockings or tights, but that is my opinion. you are welcome in this wonderful world and age to do whatever you want to do, and enjoy it!

Nice classic high heels btw, where did you get them?

now I just have to decide on what hosiery to get with them.... i don't like the bare legs with heels...

Should I get lighter colored hosiery or dark to match the heels??

As a general fashion statement, (so applies to men and women alike), the whole purpose of shoe over boot is to show some flesh. ;-) :cool: Okay, not necessarily naked flesh, but dark hose seems a bit counter to the purpose of a shoe over a boot?

Since you asked, I would suggest flesh/neutral coloured hose of good quality and low denier rating. I too would be loathe to wear any shoe without some sort of foot covering (hose/sock), so appreciate where you're coming from with your remark. I've recently acquired, some all but transparent flesh coloured "knee highs" (go to the top of my calf and no higher). Look absolutely awful on their own, but hidden under jeans, allow the wearing of pumps/court shoes with a 'naked' look, even when my ankle and foot is covered. :-D

Thanks for the compliments and the suggestions about hosiery. I definately agree with FF2, in thinking that nude/natural hosiery would be a better look then dark hoseiry. I also agree that it shows off the shoe more which is my sole purpose. I guess my next question would be.... Do you think full pantyhose is better then just a knee hi. I have never worn pantyhose and I am interested in the fit and feel of them..... I know they have all kinds like control top and sheer to waist.. but not sure what to get... In addition.... I like the sheen of hose that i see sometimes... guess that depends on the quality :-D

I took some images last night of me in my heels... they are below... I actually spent 3-4 hours in them last evening doing stuff around my home.. and they don't even feel high... hmmm does that mean i need to step up to 6" heels already :cool: the last picture shows the heels i definately want to purchase next....

Enjoy

Higheeluv

post-5044-129209601366_thumb.jpg

post-5044-129209601383_thumb.jpg

post-5044-129209601403_thumb.jpg

Do you think full pantyhose is better then just a knee hi. I have never worn pantyhose and I am interested in the fit and feel of them..... I know they have all kinds like control top and sheer to waist.. but not sure what to get... In addition.... I like the sheen of hose that i see sometimes... guess that depends on the quality ;-)

I think it prudent that you be advised, your thread is showing signs of becoming something outside the accepted remit of the site? [For the most part ~ men wearing heels.]

But to answer your question .... :cool:

"Sandle-toe" hose doesn't have a reinforced toe, and is probably most suitable for shoes. High 'sheen' hose with body control will look something like >> this << though my feeling on this type of hose is that it isn't really suitable for men....

Experience suggests >> this << is more practical. :-D