Sign in to follow this  
miltboot

Chinese Stiletto Manufacturers?

Lately, I've been hearing about people ordering heels from China. I've also heard that some of them offer larger sizes. I've been searching for alternatives as far as stiletto boots are concerned and if anybody could provide links or any kind of information it would be appreciated. ;-)

Didn't someone put a link, to quite a promising one on here somewhere, not so long ago? If I remember, they did larger sizes too?  :huh:  

P.S.

Bit embarrassing..... Seemingly "pipped" by over 30 minutes ..... :rolleyes:   :D

I removed my original text that mentioned DinoDirect and Tbdress as neither one (having trawled their web sites - for around 40 minutes) had me finding any styles in larger sizes which I had thought prudent to check for BEFORE hitting the <post> button. Then, remembering Puffer's post, I finally added the comment above. ;)

Only to find I'm an echo ..... :P   :D  (Duh!)

Edited by FastFreddy2

Aliexpress. THE sales platform for Chinese manufacturers.  ;)

Boot 1   post-40-0-54794900-1422843170_thumb.jpg

Boot 2   post-40-0-44836600-1422843172_thumb.jpg

Boot 3   post-40-0-27158000-1422843174_thumb.jpg

The guy that owns the site is a zillionaire if I have it right, (Bill Gates territory), so it can't be bad? 

Edited by FastFreddy2

I like the heel on boot 2.  But the boot shaft seems thin on both pairs (boot 2 and 3) Which would stop me from buying.

There's plenty more, I just picked some examples.

It should surprise no-one that (i) I like the heels on 2 and 3 because of their shape and (ii) because they have slim shafts. As I've mentioned many times, I've got legs like the proverbial matchsticks.  ;)  :P  :D

My concern about buying, is disposing or returning something that didn't fit. Returning with proof of delivery would be prohibitive, which leaves selling on. I'm not sure I wouldn't lose 50% (or more) of the purchase cost, reselling on an auction site. At the moment I'm not that keen. The DinoDirect site did have some ankle boots, that were obviously Louboutin copies, at £36. I was tempted, but that price is borderline for VAT and import duties/costs. For me, that could add as much as £18/£20. The 'jury' was out so long, they seem to have stopped selling them. Ho-hum. :rolleyes:   

There's been loads of times when I been seaching on Ebay only to find the item is in china so I carry on seaching. I just don't want to run the risk.  There are companies based in the U.K that do sell  shoes from china.. Which mean any problems with the shoes you can still  send back to that company at a low cost.

Edited by Heels

Hey, folks. More links are welcome. My research doesn't seem to be turning up many results.

Hi, What type of boot in what size are you looking for? You can try Bananashoes.com

Hey, folks. More links are welcome. My research doesn't seem to be turning up many results.

What have you found?

Looks we're doing better than you so far?  ;)   :P   :D