Sign in to follow this  
hh4evr1

Reader View Error

I login and view forums/threads and keep being automatically logged out. I have to sign back in and get reader view available error.

Sounds like cookies are disabled in your web browser, so when you login, your browser is unable to store the login, thus you are kicked out straight away.

The problem only started a few days ago and my settings were not changed.

Edited by hh4evr1

I don't get the reader view error, but am still being logged out when trying to reply to a post and have to log back in before being able to reply.

I have for about 4 days been unable to get to the home page to login. I appreaciate your help with my current problem.

I have for about 4 days been unable to get to the home page to login. I appreaciate your help with my current problem.

I don't know if this is the same thing. but I keep experiencing an intermittent  "database not available" message when trying to browse. Usually lasts a couple of days, then things get back to normal.

hh4evr, does the same thing happen when using hhplace website?

Freddie, it lasts a few days because that's how long it takes to notice it sometimes.

I get email alerts from Google now to tell me there is a problem, but their not very quick at letting me know.

Has only happened 2 or 3 times in the last few years so far..

Freddie, it lasts a few days because that's how long it takes to notice it sometimes.

I get email alerts from Google now to tell me there is a problem, but their not very quick at letting me know.

Has only happened 2 or 3 times in the last few years so far..

I guessed a delay was the error just getting 'noticed', so I'm not surprised by your reply. I'd never seen the problem until recently, and it has happened 2 or 3 times in a short period. It's being sorted out quite quickly, so it's a minor inconvenience at worst. In fact I only mentioned it in case it was related.