Sign in to follow this  
ausheeler

A nervous.. hello!

Hi all, new guy here, stumbled across this forum while searching for heels! Im 18 and can't remember the first time i tried on heels, or any other female clothing actually.. years and years ago now.

Basically my story is that wearing high heels and any other female clothing is definatly a sexual thing for me, although i often fantasize about being totally open and free to wear whatever i want, whenever i want without even a thought of being judged by it. I think an obvious question for an outsider would be "well, are you gay then?" if they were to find out. But i can confidently answer that question and say "no, i am not gay, i just enjoy being in heels and any other female attire".

I keep this VERY quiet, so quiet infact that nobody i know, knows about it (atleast i hope they don't, and haven't said anything if they do!)

I often get a rush thinking about going out in public dressed in set of hot stiletto pumps and a mini skirt or mini-dress, and have gained the courage to actually do it a couple of times under the cover of darkness :D One of my first memories of being out in public wearing this was about 4years ago, i was alone at home alone night, so i got dressed up (probably technically more dressed down!) and went for a walk around my local area, i remember walking along the path and having an amazing feeling! Then to my horror, i saw somebody walking towards me, so i quickly crossed the road so they wouldn't see what i was wearing, only to be confronted by people unloading things from their car into their house, i remember thinking to myself "just keep walking". Im not sure if they actually noticed but i finally got home and was shaking with adrenaline.

Some little less exciting experiences, but none the less still give me a thrill are when i take a drive to somewhere very secluded and take a walk in these clothes and shoes.

But one of the best times in them i have ever had was with an ex girlfriend, without blatantly admitting to her my liking for dressing like this, i suggested we do it for fun, something different to do, so she dressed me up in her black stockings, a sexy black thong, black peep toe heels and a mini skirt topped with a tight white "officey style" shirt, the feeling of being openly dressed like that infront of someone was something i'll never forget, and the fun we had while i was dressed like that (for me anyway) was also amazing

I've thought about my activities for a while now, wondering if there was something wrong with me, wether i was strange for being like this, and wether i was alone in feeling this way. It's only as i go further into it that im starting to find out, im not alone at all and to be honest its making me feel alot more normal, like a grim weight has been lifted.

I hope my intro hasn't bored you all to death! lol i just had everything rush into my head all at once about all of my experiences. Thanks for reading! and i hope to hear from you all..

p.s - What is the average age of members on here as a guess? Just wondering if there is anybody else as young/younger than me here?

I would say the average age on any high heels site is approx forty, there appears to be more guys in 40-60 year bracket than any other, I myself am 57 and have been into girly type shoes since the age of about 4, and I can tell you I have done it all over a period of time (not into anything else girly only heels, but live and let live).

... that im starting to find out, im not alone at all and to be honest its making me feel alot more normal, like a grim weight has been lifted.

I hope my intro hasn't bored you all to death! lol i just had everything rush into my head all at once about all of my experiences. Thanks for reading! and i hope to hear from you all..

p.s - What is the average age of members on here as a guess? Just wondering if there is anybody else as young/younger than me here?

Great story. Not at all boring. I'm sure many of us here, have had similar experiences over the years. But most here are men dressing as men full-time, but have a taste for wearing heels rather than going the full 'en femme' route you have now tried. [Have you looked in at HHplace.org where it's maybe not so unusual for some of the membership to have tried crossdressing?]

Interesting remark about age, and the single (so far) response. I'd offer that historically, younger people would be out practicing whatever their interest is/was, rather than writing about it online.

More recently, with the upsurge in self-publicity [Facebook, Twitcher, Blogging,] it's maybe not so unusual for younger people to spend time sharing their personal experiences as/when they happen? I wish I had the confidence I have now, when I were younger. It may not have led to me wearing heels full-time, but certainly everyone who knows me, would know I wear heels..... And possibly everyone would have seen me wearing them, at least once.....:-D

Agreed, it's a great story and one we can relate to. I'm sure we have all had the feeling we were the only ones wearing heels in the world. And what a relief to find its not so !

Crossdressing isn't for me either, just the heels although sometimes it seemed like it might be a way to get to wear heels with less notice taken because you look like a woman. Don't think I could have got away with it though lol.

Good luck on your lifestyle choice and please post again, it's never boring sharing others experiences.

welcome welcome!!

you are not alone!!

very far from it!! there are many like you, and most of us have similar stories to tel of when it started, and the fear/confusion that exists inside our heads!!

that is perfectly normal!!

as for the average age, well despite what the average age on the forums are, most start at an early age, until we have a better understanding or find the support that we have here!!

dont worry you are quiet normal, inn your way of being and thinking!!

think of it this way,here you will find support and a better understanding of who you are!!

welcome!!:-D