Sign in to follow this  
Tech

Welcome To Heels For Men Man On Heels

Hiya man on heels, Welcome to Heels for Men. Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Please take a moment to introduce yourself, tell us all a bit about yourself and let us all get to know you a bit better... Were glad you joined, and look forward to hearing more from you soon. Best wishes The Heels for Men community team.

hallo

i dont know exatly when i started to wear High Heels by now i have large collection of womens Pumps and sandals i use to wear them at home at work they are not so handy

Hello. Welcome. Your in good company here. We all like heels and most of us have been wearing them for many years.

Hello I am new to this forum. I am from Germany. I don't like most of mens' shoes. But I have been fascinated by womens' shoes all my life. Unfortunately women can wear what they want even boys' shoes. We must not wear womens' shoes. That's not fair :angry:!

Ok, I don't want to look feminine but it would be great if we were "allowed" to wear masculine heels like higher cowboy boots, chelsea boots etc. My wish has risen more urgent this winter. So I ordered some chelsea boots with 2.5 inches heels from England and I wear them every day in my leisure time when shopping and so on (I don't have the courage to wear them at work in the office and that upsets me. They ARE mens' shoes but I am afraid to wear them at any occasion).

Maybe you guys can encourage me ... :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, ting said:

So I ordered some Chelsea boots with 2.5 inches heels from England and I wear them every day in my leisure time when shopping and so on (I don't have the courage to wear them at work in the office and that upsets me. They ARE mens' shoes but I am afraid to wear them at any occasion).

Well done! B)

2½ inches/6cm is a good height to using for walking everywhere. Not too high to affect your walking style (gait) too much, so it would be realist to imagine you aren't noticed wearing them in a social setting, though some might notice you are taller?

If you want encouragement to wear those boots in a work environment, perhaps you should show us how you wear them? 

17 hours ago, ting said:

... Ok, I don't want to look feminine but it would be great if we were "allowed" to wear masculine heels like higher cowboy boots, chelsea boots etc. My wish has risen more urgent this winter. So I ordered some chelsea boots with 2.5 inches heels from England and I wear them every day in my leisure time when shopping and so on (I don't have the courage to wear them at work in the office and that upsets me. They ARE mens' shoes but I am afraid to wear them at any occasion).

10 hours ago, FastFreddy2 said:

Well done! B)

2½ inches/6cm is a good height to using for walking everywhere. Not too high to affect your walking style (gait) too much, so it would be realist to imagine you aren't noticed wearing them in a social setting, though some might notice you are taller?

If you want encouragement to wear those boots in a work environment, perhaps you should show us how you wear them? 

I have a couple of pairs of men's 'Beatle' boots with 2.5" cuban heels and pointed toes that I can and do wear quite often in a normal social situation.   They may be noticed but there is nothing about them that is weird and I have had compliments from both men and women - a simple 'I like your boots' is always encouraging.   I am going to wear a pair later today when I go to have Christmas drinks at a friend's house.   As I am retired, I no longer have an office or other workplace in which to wear them, but I would expect them to be accepted by colleagues even if they are rather too informal for some businesses.   As Freddy suggests, it depends on the type of work and how you dress otherwise.   Good luck anyway - a few years ago I would have been reluctant to go out anywhere in such boots but now it is no big deal.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Puffer said:

........ a few years ago I would have been reluctant to go out anywhere in such boots but now it is no big deal.

Why did we wait?

Age? (Getting cranky ~ 'detached' ~ 'unconcerned'?) <tick>

Lack of confidence? (Not in my case, never been a problem - apparently.:huh:)

Or access to forums/social media where like-minded people allow a sense of community/normalisation? <tick>

Hi again, I was asked to publish photos ... ;-)

I bought myself some pairs of pumps and a silver leggins. As a shy person (haha ...) the female things are only for home use ...

Please wait, I will post some photos. Hope you like them...

When uploading photos there is a warning that only 512KB can be sent. My one and only photo has only 153KB ....