Sign in to follow this  
roniheels

Hi from Roniheels

As member of High Heel Place, I learned of this website which seems to be a forum specifically for men and their love for high heels. I recognize many familiar names, but for those of you who don't recognize or know of my postings in High Heel Place, I have worn high heels for many, many years. I wear high heels in public every day. I always wear 4" to 6" high heels on a regular basis.I really love wearing high heels and especially in public. I enjoy ALL of the reactions I receive. I hope to post on a regular basis.

I wish I had your nerve Roni ...I'd love to wear heels in public more often but I usually get cold feet ...My girlfriend thinks its ok and even fun but I'm still a chicken

As member of High Heel Place, I learned of this website which seems to be a forum specifically for men and their love for high heels. I recognize many familiar names, but for those of you who don't recognize or know of my postings in High Heel Place, I have worn high heels for many, many years. I wear high heels in public every day. I always wear 4" to 6" high heels on a regular basis.I really love wearing high heels and especially in public. I enjoy ALL of the reactions I receive. I hope to post on a regular basis.

Ooooh. I think many here will know you sir! ;-) :cool:

I wish I had your nerve Roni ...I'd love to wear heels in public more often but I usually get cold feet ...My girlfriend thinks its ok and even fun but I'm still a chicken

I've said this many times; Often, the thing stopping us doing what we'd like to do, is us. ;-)

You've a head start over many anyway, in that you've a supportive GF.

Go enjoy. :cool: :D

Took your advice Freddie.

My girlfriend and i have been out together more frequently ...both in heels (she's only 5'3" and needs them)

She thinks it's fun and even helps me pick out shoes.

Still however, I am nervous for that first few minutes in public..every time.

It's amazing that few people even notice and the ones who do don't really care?

Go figure ...at any rate. I am lovin it.

Thx for the words of support

SAPOA

Thats great news, and yes, people hardly ever notice, if they are looking at your shoes, the chances are they are interested in shoes anyway.