Sign in to follow this  
Iluvheels

I was honest with my wife

When I first met my wife 7 years ago I was honest and open with her,she asked me if I wore mens things,I told her I do at times,Lowa combat boots I wear when I'm out jeeping in the mountains.

She seems okay with it,never says anything about my choice of footwear,usually after a day in heels,it's some comfortable flats.

She has 2 children from a previous marriage,and they don't know,she keeps it from them because they wouldn't understand.

she asked me if I wore mens things

I'm sorry that I'm going to appear a little stupid (which isn't that unusual), and I hope I don't offend, but I don't understand this comment?

If your wife had only ever seen you wearing heels, this comment would make sense. Is that the case?

Without further background to the original remark, asking a man if he wears mens clothes/attire, ought to be obvious by just looking at him? [i accept that I have a rather simple view of the question, but I haven't fully grasped the context yet, hence my needing help. :wink: ]

All that aside .... I'd say your wife seems to have completely accepted the 'alternate' you, (or the real you as the rest of us here would understand it?)

I'd say you were a lucky man to have found such a partner. :cool: I've had contact with a number of other men heel wearers, who are not as fortunate. Like you I'm inside a relationship where my (few) pleasures in life are understood, but are not shared with the rest of the family. I'm happy with the compromise though. I pretty much get what I want, without the complication of criticism or negative response from anyone I can't choose to ignore.....