Sign in to follow this  
Heels

Ebay And Shopping.

Well I did get some knee high boots of ebay.

Quite conservative - about a 2 1/2 inch heel. They are actually quite comfortable.

s-l1600.jpg

Quite conservative - about a 2 1/2 inch heel. They are actually quite comfortable.

s-l1600.jpg

I was at one point couple of years ago buying Heels from New look online and returning any that didn't fit via my local New Look shop.  Well that shop has closed down. I'm not sure about other New Looks shop near me as I haven't checked. Still not bought any heels for some time now but seem to be wearing them more again.

So what type of shop has replace New Look, it another clothes shop.

I just did a polish n brush on those knee boots - quite an improvement.

Maybe its a girl thing that they wear lots of shoes, infrequently, and don't actually need to look after them. Blokes tend to be more prone to applying some polish and care to their (leather ones at least) footwear.
I wouldn't be surprised if that polish wasn't one of the very few these boots have had in their life.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:34 AM, Tacchi Alti said:

Well, I did it. Brent Cross in stilettos. I then had a walk in Stanmore, through a supermarket to the high street, then along the high street, bought some fish and chips and walked back to the car park. I then took the food into a park and sat on a bench, as per the picture here, with heels in full view to several passers by. What's the matter with people? I'm sure a lot of people noticed, but I got no reaction at all. What have I got to do to get people talking to me about them? ;-)

15252624_1838474493038180_7402006737739881663_o.jpg

Those boots are beautiful...Good for you having the courage to get out publicly in them, didn't it feel great?  I understand how you feel, I always hope for positive comments, have only gotten a few though...Most folks do notice, but would feel impolite or uneasy approaching and complimenting

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:06 AM, WalkTall said:

s-l1600.jpg

GREAT boots, you can wear those for any occasion...

Been over a year since I bought a pair of heels. I keep looking on Ebay and other sites but found nothing that i liked until I found this  pair

DSCN0003Next.thumb.jpg.6d19ab6b9997c65494cb064e444f2ce3.jpg

8 hours ago, Heels said:

Been over a year since I bought a pair of heels. I keep looking on Ebay and other sites but found nothing that i liked until I found this  pair

Very nice!   What size and heel height are they?

Bought this pair from a seller on Ebay

s-1.jpg

It seems this pair has gone missing in the post. I sent a message to the seller and she has responded with the tracking number. I don't recognise the surname or the signature. I have spoken to my neighbours and they don't know about this parcel.  I don;t know what to do now

Edited by Heels

3 hours ago, Heels said:

Bought this pair from a seller on Ebay

It seems this pair has gone missing in the post. I sent a message to the seller and she has responded with the tracking number. I don't recognise the surname or the signature. I have spoken to my neighbours and they don't know about this parcel.  I don;t know what to do now

Can't you establish with the carrier the address to which the parcel was delivered?   Or maybe it was 'diverted' in transit (dishonest delivery man?) and the signature is a fabrication.

i will try to find out the address to where the parcel was delivered. I think had to wait 10 days after the expected delivery date. So on Monday night I should able to ring the post office and find out what happened.

1 hour ago, Heels said:

i will try to find out the address to where the parcel was delivered. I think had to wait 10 days after the expected delivery date. So on Monday night I should able to ring the post office and find out what happened.

If this was a tracked postal delivery (letter post or parcel??), you should be able to find the delivery details without delay.   If letter post and you have a regular postman, he might be able to remember details if you ask him - but maybe too long ago for easy recall.    Good luck.

The parcel was tracked. Have looked up using the tracking code and it being signed for.  I ask my neighbours in my block of flats. I have 3 neighbours in my block of flats and they know nothing of this. Most of the time I get parcels left outside my door. Either signed for or not I don't know. It safe to do this.  All I can think of that someone on another street that I dont know has taken my parcel.  Not sure someone would want to steel a pair of high heels. I dont expect they be wanting a pair of high heels in a size uk9.

I would have to be in to be able talk to the postman and I don't expect him  to remember any details. Have looked up on the Royal Mail website on what to do if a parcel goes missing and it seems the sender has to do it.

Then ask the seller to investigate with Royal Mail!   And notify eBay of the non-receipt, which should in turn also tackle the seller.   You should at least get your money back.

Someone (possibly the postman) has apparently signed for the shoes - and you should be able to show that it wasn't you.   If they were intercepted or stolen, it seems unlikely that whoever has (or had) them knew what the package contained until it was opened, so if useless they might have been dumped.

I phoned Royal mail this morning and told them about the missing parcel. I now have a reference number and Royal mail will investigate this. The tracking does not show which house/flat number signed for the parcel. 

By coincidence, I have this morning taken in a packet from Royal Mail for a near-neighbour, who was out.   As I expected, I had to sign for it and my name and house number were recorded on the postman's hand-held device.   If the record of your packet delivery is incomplete, I would suggest that this indicates either (a) that someone at or in the immediate vicinity of your flat accepted it and the postman treated it as properly delivered to your address, so no alternative address was entered; or (b) theft in transit (presumably by the delivery postman), which is rather unlikely.   In either case, a false name/signature was given to cover this up.   I do hope Royal Mail is able to establish the details and you will, at least, be compensated.

For some reason I suspect my neighbour  took the parcel in but I cant prove it and don't seem to be type to steal mail.  I never had a  card left telling which neighbour took parcel. Good news is seller has opened a case with royal mail.

On 10/26/2019 at 12:50 PM, Heels said:

For some reason I suspect my neighbour  took the parcel in but I cant prove it and don't seem to be type to steal mail.  I never had a  card left telling which neighbour took parcel. Good news is seller has opened a case with royal mail.

Did you get anywhere with this?

I bought a pair of Only Maker  boots on Amazon just before Christmas. I returned them as felt a bit tight on.  Very easy to do returns on Amazon. 

Amazon is good about that. I won’t buy anything electronic from them though as there is such a high rate of fake/pirate/grey market stuff there.

Ebay has changed in the last few years. Ive only bought 2 pairs of heels from Ebay over the last 2 years. There seem to alot of overseas sellers now. They also asking alot more for their shoes  then sellers based in th UK.

I bought a pair of high heels from the wish web site a couple of weeks ago. Should of been delivered yesterday but not recieved them and is showing that my heels have been delivered.  Well they not been delivered.  Just tried to contact support and its all automated,  There is no option for me to say I have not recieved my item but the website saying they been delivered.  All  I,m getting that the item is on its way but it the website is showing my item has been delivered.