Sign in to follow this  
Heels

Ebay And Shopping.

Yes. I've noticed that with eBay! Why?? One reason I don't like Amazon is that there are no categories for descriptions, but at least you can select size. Have eBay discontinued sizes for other clothing??

On 12/31/2014 at 4:10 PM, Heels said:

Still having problems with the camera. I used to be upload the photos via windows media player and edit the photos I wanted to keep but now the photos are going straight to file. Means more work to sort out the photos. These are the current heels I bought. 

post-52-0-95803900-1420038505_thumb.jpg    post-52-0-86182500-1420039012_thumb.jpg

The classis black patent sandals, first picture on thevright, adorable ones!

I buy most of my heels on Ebay USA or Ebay Germany. Never had any issues with that, other than the fact that customs take some time.

To put things in perspective, can you please tell us:   

• What is your foot size?   
  • What is the highest heel you are comfortable in?   
  • Do you wear heels outside, in male mode or otherwise?

5 hours ago, Puffer said:

To put things in perspective, can you please tell us:   

• What is your foot size?   
  • What is the highest heel you are comfortable in?   
  • Do you wear heels outside, in male mode or otherwise?

Hello Puffer!

Yes, I can.

Shoe size 40

3 inch is the most 'comfortable' for me (stiletto) but I'm trying 5 inch, which is extremely tough, but the ultimate for me. Have you seen the photo's of my boots?

No, I do not wear them outside, in the open. But I do practise quite a lot at quiet places.

Theres ebay, and there is ebay stores - ie more to the point is which ebay sellers do you find the best deals (including shipping), range, and a good delivery time?

1 hour ago, WalkTall said:

Theres ebay, and there is ebay stores - ie more to the point is which ebay sellers do you find the best deals (including shipping), range, and a good delivery time?

Morning!

I got the point and I know the difference.

Since I buy a specific high quality vintage style they're hard to find in the ebay shops in the usa. Mainly I buy them from people.

There's 1 guy running an Ebay shop in France, that has good vintage. I have to look up his name.

Edited by marcelheels
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, marcelheels said:

Hello Puffer!

Yes, I can.

Shoe size 40

3 inch is the most 'comfortable' for me (stiletto) but I'm trying 5 inch, which is extremely tough, but the ultimate for me. Have you seen the photo's of my boots?

No, I do not wear them outside, in the open. But I do practise quite a lot at quiet places.

Thanks!   Yes, I saw your photos but wasn't sure of heel height - and in your modest (size 40) size, the height can look greater.    I envy anyone who can wear an Eu40 - I am usually Eu45!

3 minutes ago, Puffer said:

Thanks!   Yes, I saw your photos but wasn't sure of heel height - and in your modest (size 40) size, the height can look greater.    I envy anyone who can wear an Eu40 - I am usually Eu45!

I'm a 39 or even 38......

53 minutes ago, WalkTall said:

I'm a 39 or even 38......

You are a lucky guy!

I might have very nice noots for you in stock (I collect boots) but not sure if you wear 3 to 4 inch stiletto's??

59 minutes ago, Puffer said:

It's way easier to find boots in a size 40, for sure!

But i look for specific vintage made between 1950-late 80's and not much woman had feet size 40 back than; mostly smallerike 36, 37, 38.

So still.. not easy for me, but I can't complain at all : )

53 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

A 45 or 46 here which is why I have custom made boots.

Have you heard of Italianheels?

Very nice quality, also custom mafe if you like (and can afford)

9 minutes ago, marcelheels said:

Have you heard of Italianheels?

Very nice quality, also custom mafe if you like (and can afford)

I have, has a matter of fact. I have a pair of stiletto boots from them - their Tina style, a classic knee boot in chocolate brown. I am not really that much into heels, as a rule, but like flat knee and OTK boots, but I did want to try a pair of stilettos and bought myself the Tina's as an adventure. I like them very much, although I am not a fan of pointed toes and would much prefer if they were round or almond shaped. But that's by the by. The important thing was to try stilettos and I really enjoyed it, and war them often in my home office.

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I have, has a matter of fact. I have a pair of stiletto boots from them - their Tina style, a classic knee boot in chocolate brown. I am not really that much into heels, as a rule, but like flat knee and OTK boots, but I did want to try a pair of stilettos and bought myself the Tina's as an adventure. I like them very much, although I am not a fan of pointed toes and would much prefer if they were round or almond shaped. But that's by the by. The important thing was to try stilettos and I really enjoyed it, and war them often in my home office.

Wow..amazing!

I know the Tina boots; very nice ones. I have the Chionia in red. Lovely leather. I do agree, they 're a bit too pointy, but other than that.. great quality for a good price.

10 hours ago, marcelheels said:

You are a lucky guy!

I might have very nice noots for you in stock (I collect boots) but not sure if you wear 3 to 4 inch stiletto's??

Why Thank You for the thought Sir.

It is on my wish list to have some knee high boots with a stiletto heel. However I have small, but broad feet - what sort of toe do they have? Colours? Leather?

1 minute ago, WalkTall said:

Why Thank You for the thought Sir.

It is on my wish list to have some knee high boots with a stiletto heel. However I have small, but broad feet - what sort of toe do they have? Colours? Leather?

Did you try 1 size bigger than yours?

Does that work?

I have to admitt; most boots that I have are vintage, and they're quite small.

Did you check on Ebay?

3 minutes ago, marcelheels said:

Did you try 1 size bigger than yours?

Does that work?

I have to admitt; most boots that I have are vintage, and they're quite small.

Did you check on Ebay?

Not yet, that will be a project for this evening (AM here atm).

12 hours ago, marcelheels said:

I'm curious!

I had a look on fleabay - yes found some. But stiletto boots are on the wish list - if I see some 'love those ones' in my size at a good price, then maybe. but for the moment I'm working up the ladder so to speak.
(Had a walk round the city today in my Taos booties - 2 1/2 inch heel and just plain jeans - didn't attract any undue attention and getting some practice in a noticeable (to look at and to wear) heel in a busy CBD mall - Sydney - was good).

I think my next acquisition might be along these lines;

Strolling up Pitt Street were we? :-)  I wouldn't think ankle boots and 2.5 inch heels paired with jeans would attract any notice at all.  

26 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Strolling up Pitt Street were we? :-)  I wouldn't think ankle boots and 2.5 inch heels paired with jeans would attract any notice at all.  

Nope. No-one batted an eye. (I think I got noticed more earlier in Newtown sitting getting a mani-pedi).

Edited by WalkTall

I used to live in Newtown, ages ago, back in the early 80s, when it was a gritty, grotty student ghetto. Wished I'd had the foresight to have picked up one of those terrace houses that were going for a song back then...

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1