Sign in to follow this  
Eoneleg

Mis-Sized?

Going through Goodwill, I spotted a pair of Sam & Libby platforms which aroused my curiosity.  I am unable to find them on any websight; platform is about one-inch, heel about six-inches, peep toe and a halter ankle strap, size 9 1/2.

I take a 9 1/2 or 10 in a heel. On my foot the heel and arch fit perfectly but at the tip, my big toe is hardly visible, and there is about an inch from it to the tip of the shoe.

It is very comfortable and easy walking -  even though I use crutches.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

E

I have had similar problem. I brought a pair of boots late last year. They were labeled as size 7uk, but they were more like a size 8uk.

As it would cost more to return them than they cost I gave them to my doctor (lady) who knows I wear heels, as she is size 8uk.

I usually find that shoes come up smaller than their advertised size, though this varies between brands quite a lot.

I did have a pair of uk size 10 5 inch heeled, platform peeptoes from a brand called Black Gardenia (Bought online through Barratts)

They came up really large, especially in the peep toe and whilst nice to look at on were a complete nightmare to walk in.