Sign in to follow this  
nh heels

Hello from New Hampshire

Hi everbody, I haven't been on this forum in years and honestly thought it had dissapeared. Glad to have rediscovered it. I have been wearing heels of varying heights and styles off and on for at least 8 years(more off than on). I would love to feel more confident about doing it more often and it is something that I am working on. I have to full support of my wonerful wife which is a huge help. Anyway, I just thought I'd say a quick hello. Some of you may already have seen me on another forum.

NH Heels

Hi NH,

Yup, I'm sure I recognise you from HHP. Glad your here and slowly this place may pick up some activity. Bit dificult being so much in the shadow of HHP.

Nice that you have a supportive SO, does make life easier. As to getting out more, what styles do you like and what styles would you wear without a thought as to if it was OK or not? I guess you avatar will suggest HH Cowboys are alright. See my thread elsewhere on here regarding this subject.

Cheers

Simon.

The kicks in my avatar are my 4" Western Ranches. They are definately something I wear without giving it too much thought. I don't even bother to cover the heel, mostly because they look silly if I do. Never had any reactions one way or the other. I also have a few pairs of block heeled, square toed boots between 3" and 4" that I have worn, but tend to wear longer jeans with them. Yeah, I've been around HHP since '02 but haven't really been active until recently.

The kicks in my avatar are my 4" Western Ranches. They are definately something I wear without giving it too much thought. I don't even bother to cover the heel, mostly because they look silly if I do. Never had any reactions one way or the other. I also have a few pairs of block heeled, square toed boots between 3" and 4" that I have worn, but tend to wear longer jeans with them. Yeah, I've been around HHP since '02 but haven't really been active until recently.

Your boots look fine,if you watch any of the old westerns,Gene Autry is one of them,you will see the heels on cowboy boots back then were higher than what they are today.

I wear cowboy boots daily,womens,and you can't tell the difference.

The kicks in my avatar are my 4" Western Ranches.

Would you know if these are still available at all? :wink: I had my heart set on some 5" dress boots, but read somewhere the maker was no longer in business having gotten employment elsewhere?

Their website is http://www.westernranchboots.net/. I am not sure wether or not they are still in business, but there is contact information on the site. .

Still in business, and "I will ship to anywhere in the world". Chap sounded a bit Greek? [Which might not be news to anyone but me.] I mention this because the two chaps who used to run The Little Shoe Box in London, came from (roughly) the same part of the world as Mr Western Shoes might have?

Didn't have the gumption to enquire about prices..... It won't be the sort of money I'm used to paying, that's for sure. :cool: :D

Better start saving ..... :cool:

Thanks for the info. I never had any contact other than email and even that was probably six or seven years ago. If memory serves me well, the ones in my avatar were probably $350 US. Their prices have undoubtedly gone up since then. They were worth the money though.