Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

Is The Celeb Big Brother Set Designer A Heeler?

Mrs H always watches Big Brother, so when the new series started Friday night we were stuck watching it.

Apart from the fact that all the female contestants were in heels, they have decorated the bedroom with niches full of really nice high heels!

As Emma (Always in a nice pair of heels) Willis said..... Theyll be alright as long as they are a size 4/5 because thats what all these heels are. At which Mrs H became interested because she is a size 4

I saw that. The camera operator also showed alot of the celebrities shoes.

Yes I noticed that as well..... especially as they were walking down the catwalk! I'm guessing there a some heel fans on the crew.

Also we might see Rylan in a pair of heeled boots at some point!  Not at all keen on him, but for services to men in heels I watch

Also we might see Rylan in a pair of heeled boots at some point!  Not at all keen on him, but for services to men in heels I watch

He's a funny looking thing fella, though seems pleasant enough.  :)

I hope (after all this 'wind-up-Freddie' talk, :P ) the show is on Demand 5 or something....... I can't stand the format of the show any longer (like of lot of people, I think it's passed it's "Sell By" date). But I might be tempted if there's a high heel show going on in the background.  B)

Freddy, it's got to be wirth a look just for the set design in the house bedroom!

Though just watching Emma Willis in heels is enough!!

Emma Willis in Louboutins and the ubiquitous american "Wannabe" who I am hoping has brought a nice selection of heels in with her!

post-861-0-81103500-1389001739_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-66861500-1389001758_thumb.jpg