Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Christmas Wishlist

I just went to a local Asda and saw some boots I'd like, Mrs Shyguy didn't seem to take the hint for my christmas present though. The first two are £20 each and the 3rd ones £26

post-46-0-29395200-1387834458_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-94857500-1387834458_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-56167400-1387834459_thumb.jpg

What's on your xmas wishlist?

What's on your xmas wishlist?

She's about 30 years old and likes older men?  ;)   :D

I suppose you mean shoes?  :P   :D

A pair of Saint Laurent ankle boots would be great!

post-40-0-24349200-1387843489_thumb.jpg

But at £600 a pop, an unlikely surprise.  :D

A pair of black knee high leather boots with a heel of just under 5" will do me.

Something like these?

post-40-0-63209700-1387906857_thumb.jpg

I have 3 pairs ..... Not that easy to walk in.  ;)

Edited by FastFreddy2

A little bit late, but either this nice blocked heeled boot from Next £65 or either of the stilettos

One from Next at £40 the other and what I would really want are the Ninewest £95 pair.... Guess I shall have to keep an eye out in the sales

post-861-0-94021300-1388857570_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-67896700-1388857586_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-41864500-1388857600_thumb.jpg

Those are alll nice.

I was also thinking of getting the stiletto shoes from Next. I did get a£15 Next voucher for christmas.

The only problem with Next is that they do not seem to carry a lot of size 9 stock, so you have to order them in. I have never had a problem with Next staff though, they are always willing to help. I usually go to the large one at Manchester Arndale.... Got a lipsy attached (Right up Fastfreddys street!!) and even they dont have much in a 9.

I may just keep browsing the various Debenhams sales for sign of nine wests becoming available.

There ok. You could try them first to see how they look and feel. If the don't fit or you don't like the look of them when you are wearing them then you can return them.

Try them with different outfits as they may look good with certain things and not so good with others.

Ive seen these on the Office website, come in a size 9 but not really sure!

What do the rest of you think?

I actually quite like that style, and would like to try them myself.

I got the stiletto courts from Next today, used my gift voucher. They didn't have my size (uk 7) so I got size 6 1/2. They are not to small

Having seen Freddys post on Kelly Brook, I had a look on the YSL site and found these, abd they come in a size 9 (Though it says last pair).... Not sure about splashing £370 on a pair of heels!

post-861-0-99019000-1390142426_thumb.jpg

So I didn't get any of the boots from my wish list for christmas, but Asda had some trainers I liked the look of for £20. Mrs Shyguy said no to all of my choices in this thread. I just saw the trainers reduced to £10 + £2.95 P&P so I ordered them anyway.

post-46-0-17017000-1391367969_thumb.png

Trainer boots arrived, got a size 8 (42) and they fitted perfectly. Heel height feels just right for me and they don't look too feminine for wearing outside. Now just need a little good weather and time to try them fully..

sorry for the double post but I had to put the pics on from my phone but it is much easier to type on the PC!

I had looked in Evans yesterday (Preston) to see what boots they might be reducing in their sale, and I found a couple of pairs that I liked, the ones above which I purchased and another pair that had almost no heel, which I decided against.

I do prefer ankle boots, but the selection of those seems extremely limited with almost no heeled boots available, as oppose to last year when I found the opposite to be true. Once thay are woen under a pair of trousers or better still jeans they do look really good. After purchase today I wore these from the shop ( I asked the assistant if I could just pull the stickers off the bottom (To scan through the till) and she was fine with it. I was at work today and on my way back bumped into one of my colleagues, whi I am sure noticed my boots!!  We are meant to wear safety shoes or boots at work and even though they were well covered I am sure that he could tell.

He didn't say anything to me but I saw him keep looking down whilst we were talking. I think that wearing heels at work may have to be avoided due to the obvious footwear I should be wearing!

The boots have a 2 1/2 inch block heel, are real leather, nice and soft and really comfy to wear... no diiference to wearing my ordinary shoes....

Very nice boots Heelman500. I often look at Evans offerings but lately they've had nothing which took my fancy at a price I'd pay. Most Evans shoes and boots I've tried are very comfortable so I'm not surprised you find these comfortable.

If safety boots should be worn at work there's probably a good reason, and I guess you would be spotted easily in something other than safety boots. 

I still haven't managed to get out in my new trainer boots yet, but I fully intend to soon.