Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Odd Places To See Heels

I'm sure we've all seen shoes at the side of the road (why is there often just one shoe?) but where have you seen shoes unexpectedly?

A pic to start you off

post-46-0-04093900-1385895424_thumb.jpg

A few times, i've seen heels put out for collection by the bin men.

Some years ago, a young female neighbour placed a bag on the pavement next to her wheelie bin. It was stuffed to overflowing with heeled boots & shoes - she was obviously having a clear out. Alas, there was no way for me to 'salvage' the footwear so off it all went into the dustcart :sad:

More recently, someone had put their rubbish out in clear bags. Inside one bag was a pair of what looked like brand-new stiletto knee boots. Dad throwing out his daughters 'hooker heels'?

Again, there was no way to salvage them. I had to console myself that they probably wouldn't have been my size anyway.

As regulars will know, I take my camera everywhere. (Don't do expensive phones - though I keep looking. :rolleyes: )

My camera goes with me, even when I visit DIY stores .... I go to them often, and well, you never know.  ;)

So yesterday .........

post-40-0-21368700-1396004942_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-57777300-1396004943_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-17041600-1396004940_thumb.jpg