Sign in to follow this  
HFMROK

The Virtual Shoe Shop Window

Gentlemen,

You are standing outside the virtual shoe shop window and you see the exact pair of shoes you would purchase and wear today. Please describe them. Please don't describe a Louboutain Very Prive as clearly this is a fantasy, but the shoe you would really wear today if it was in the shop to buy. Here's my shoe.

I am looking at a brown leather laceup wingtip style shoe with a thin leather sole which hugs the outline of the upper. The toe shape is pointed but not extreeme, Rather like an almond. The leather is polished and has an antique look. The heel is cuban in style an is 7.5cm in height, with a stacked leather effect. The shoes are light and supple to the touch.

So what is your shoe?

Simon.

The key is "would really wear." I would like to wear Ellie or Shoes USA slides with about a 5.5" heel, barefoot, but that is a little radical for public wear as much as I would like it. The other problem is turning an ankle due to being nervous, fatigue, uneven surfaces, etc.

I guess I would really wear Cloudwalker wedge loafers with about a 3.5 in high wedge, which I have.

Gentlemen,

You are standing outside the virtual shoe shop window and you see the exact pair of shoes you would purchase and wear today.

I think I would need a few goes at this, but since I can't ...... :cool:

I like the look of a pointed toe, but find an almond shape the more comfortable. So providing it was designed to fit me, a pointed toe boot.

Black leather, with leather stacked heel, in fact not unlike the Harley Davidson boot I already own, but with the leather heel closer to 5" in height. Possibly 4.75", walkable, but a slow walk .... The heel might be slightly angled forward to help with my walk, and not unlike the Western Ranch style. If I'm in a hurry, I would wear flats after all.

Unlike the HD boot, the top of the boot would only come just above the ankle and be fairly tight, providing ankle support.

No platform of any kind, but to come with a well padded footwell. These would be shoes I'd like to be wearing ALL day of course. :D