Sign in to follow this  
euchrid

High Heel Wearers - 3D Imagery

I had saved a link to the Daily Mail article mentioned in the link above, thinking to use it another time. I had no idea about the actual scanner, so was pleased to see the write up and pictures. Comments were good too. REALLY enjoyed the You Tube audio song from Steve Martin called http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feTrJSWnqdk. :D A bit loud at the end, so not office safe. ;)

Not until I had to find the saved link for the DM article, did I read the comments there. As a heel wearer, it made interesting/amusing reading. Nearly 100 people, with nearly 100 different opinions and experiences. :)

Edited by FastFreddy2

Why is it the heel height get the blame for feet pain and deformation, when the real truth is undersize, cheap and pointy shoes which really is cousing this problem.

If the footwear is high quality and fit your foot, the heel height is not really the foot killer.

my two cents... :)

It may not become a thing most people own for quite afew years yet. Like most new things due to cost of purchase and materials.

It may not become a thing most people own for quite afew years yet. Like most new things due to cost of purchase and materials.

I like the idea though.