Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Forgotten Treasures

I just pulled out a stack box under the bed and found some shoes I really liked, and still do. These have probably been posted here before but I'm calling them my forgotten treasure.

post-46-0-83366900-1369474096_thumb.jpg

post-46-0-29221300-1369474101_thumb.jpg

So what are your forgotten treasures, and what are your opinions of these?

i have no forgotton treasures. there are a couple of pairs that i threw out and wish i hadn't - in particular a pair of brand new river island leather platform knee boots which i got off ebay for next to nothing.

i've never seen that pair come up for sale again. :-(

I like your 'treasure'. T Bar stiletto's seem to be quite rare these days. I was bidding for a pair of Office one's on ebay last week. went too high though.

At a guess, i'd say yours are from Dorothy Perks?

I don't have any hidden treasures, as I rotate the pairs I wear regularly.

The t-bar shoes are nice. I have afew pairs that are similar.

I have stumbled across some footwear recently, I thought I had returned, but hadn't. Bearing in mind the volume of shoes and boots I have (and don't wear), price (total amount invested) is always something I try to keep an eye on. Finding the boots and understanding I would only have kept them because I found a way to cover their cost, was a pleasant surprise.

That said, they still haven't been worn ...... :rolleyes:

'Mary Janes' are favoured by some, and Euchrid might remember a fella we met in Camden who really liked them. I'm not a big fan myself, as they are reminiscent of the style I saw a lot of at school...... ;) But, anything with a heel (and they look to have one), is a style I would enjoy wearing. ;)B)