Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Recent purchase

Too high?

Get a grip man. :-D How is 'too high' even possible? :cool:

Sounds like a result. Good for you. :wink:

when heel height causes nosebleeds? LOL

Here's my other recent purchase, not so high but did wear to the cinema. Sorry for the poor quality pics.

post-4409-129209601316_thumb.jpg

The boots which FastFreddy linked to on Ebay and I bought...:cool:

With those trousers, the heel looks practically invisible.

How do you find them to walk in, starting to get easier? I've not ventured anywhere in mine yet, as asphalt will wreck the heeltip in no time at all (though I now have spares) and paving slabs have heel scuffing edges .....

So I'm looking for a restaurant/bar/theatre/cinema/mall that I would be comfortable at, wearing stilletoes. Oxford Street is an obvious one, but the paving there doesn't lend itself to thin heeled shoes or boots.

I've some equally high [4 1/2"] thin-block heeled boots I wear in the West End that are wide enough to keep out of the cracks, but the ones you have look much more .... "expensive"? Even though they may not have been. :D

They are difficult to walk in, not uncomfortable just very steeply angled. I can only manage a tour of the house before the calf muscles protest.

Yeah they were very cheap, and very thin heels so not suited for much tarmac and uneven pavement use.

The slightly wider heels on the boots you linked to look a bit easier to live with in the outside world.

Yeah they were very cheap, and very thin heels so not suited for much tarmac and uneven pavement use.

Hey, steady .... :cool:

They're a very good copy of the