Sign in to follow this  
FastFreddy2

Recent purchase

I'm out of control.

I like the Jessica (Rabbit) Simpson boots so much, I've bought a second pair. Too late to get the slightly large 10's from Overstocker.com, I went to Street Moda, and bought a 9.5 in the same style. These will doubtless be a bit snug on the toes, but the boot leather is so soft, I'm sure I won't notice.

Nice looking boots, a tad out of my price range though.

I bought some BHS 100mm heeled ankle boots off Evilbay (claimed used but looked in very good nick) for 99p plus carriage. :o Have quite a masculine toe box .....

I bought a pair of these:

http://www.garageshoes.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2308

for

I recently bought some brand new cheapies off Evilbay too, but they weren't high high heels, just a bit higher than average mens shoes (just under 2 inches as I just measured them). Those my wife let me wear to MK cinema with her recently. But they do look pretty masculine, and quiet lol.

Like the look of those round toe ankle boots Freddy. Nice buy at a pound for second pair.

I recently bought some brand new cheapies off Evilbay too, but they weren't high high heels, just a bit higher than average mens shoes (just under 2 inches as I just measured them). Those my wife let me wear to MK cinema with her recently. But they do look pretty masculine, and quiet lol.

2 inches is good. :cool:

I'm pleased (really pleased) you got to go out in them. :lol:

Very nice boots. I'm tempted.

Give in. :lol:

Word to the wise ... They come up a bit large.

If you succumb and they don't fit, let me know. I'm sure we could work something out. :cool:

I placed a bid lol.

I did wonder. :o :cool:

See you at Westfield then? :lol:[i do remember it's too close to 'home' BTW.]

http://www.garageshoes.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2308

Wore mine the other evening.

Wearing 4" heels I pretty much walk normally. I don't know whether it's the other half inch, or the tightness of the ankle on the boot, but I couldn't walk normally in these at all. Wasn't at all unpleasant. :cool:

I won the auction for the boots. At the first bid price too.

Any news? :lol:

Went to Westfield again tonight. Wore my HD boots, rather than the 'Garage Shoes' boots. :cool:

Took advantage of the 2 hour free (car) parking again, so had to get around a bit quickly. Have decided it's not a great place to find attractive shoes for men [meaning larger sizes] at reasonable prices [meaning 'in the sales'.]

Nice! huh?

Yepppp!

Given the style range, and prices, you fellas in America are spoilt for choice. :-D :wink:

Probably just as well I have restricted access. The costs of International Shipping hasn't stopped me acquiring perhaps 10 pairs of boots only (usually) offered to the domestic market in the US. The exchange rate changes due to the UK

Ahemm ....... :wink:

'Has there been a delivery?' :-D :-D

Sorry for the delay, yes there has been a delivery. Unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity for much more than a quick try on, but they fit perfectly, and are pretty comfortable but maybe just a little too high for me until I practice a bit :cool:

they fit perfectly, and are pretty comfortable but maybe just a little too high for me until I practice a bit :wink:

Too high?

Get a grip man. :-D How is 'too high' even possible? :-D

Sounds like a result. Good for you. :cool: