Sign in to follow this  
Love4heels

Where Do You Store Your Heeled Footwear?

I have always hidden my heeled footwear in a closet, but now I have my 4" and 5" block heel boots in the hallway open for anyone to see.

My wife`s and my boots are stacked up on a small rack.

Do you have your heeled footwear out in the open or are they all hidden away.?

I like to see the footwear when I move around in the house.. :)

Mine are hidden as my parents don't like the fact I like womens shoes and boots, so I respect that they don't want to see them. I also don't wear heels when with them.

Both my shoes and those that belong to my wife are stacked/boxed on racks, in what is becoming known as the Shoe Room. None are on 'display' as such, but anyone stopping long enough to read the label on a box could work out what they are looking at. ;)

I have one pair, I bought to practice heel wearing in. They were originally a slouch boot (a style I dislike), and I have cut the shaft off to make them a kind of ankle boot. They are made from a synthetic 'worn suede' that is some sort of coated canvas. They don't look pretty but function well. :D I had left these out in another bedroom forgetting they were there. Several members of the family have been in the room since, and so far, no embarrassing questions. :huh: Mrs Freddy hasn't asked me to move them yet, so they remain where I left them.....

My home remains quite a dusty place, not least due to my continued hole drilling. This prevents almost anything being out of a box, and certainly would exclude any of my precious shoe/boot collection. Hopefully I'll have some out at some stage in the future too. B)

Edited by FastFreddy2

One pair buried in a tote with many pairs of cowboy boots. Another pair is in my flight bag so I have them for layovers. Another pair is tucked carefully under the front seat of my car for driving back and forth to work. And there are a few pairs stored away in the basement...

All my shoes, including those with heels, are all around the house just like everyone else's shoes in my family. Those that I wear often are in shoerack or on floor at hallway, some in shoeclosets in hallway, some stored at our bedroom drawers, some under the stairs stored in boxes... I don't have a need to hide anything, my shoes have equal rights in my house :)

• Like 1