Sign in to follow this  
Love4heels

Modified Plattform Heels

I have many plattform shoes in size US 5/6 for mye wife...and a few pairs for myself size US 13.

On my last trip to the Philippines I brought 2 of the pairs to my shoemaker to make a simular pair for my wife and myself.

I really like this style footwear, but for myself, I would prefer them to have 5" between toe and heel instead of original 4".

So I had the shoemaker to ad an extra inch at the back of the shoes.

I never planed for my wife to know I had a simular pair made, but since she know about my passion for heels, I was not concerned if she ever found out.

Hower...I never expected her reaction when she saw them. "WOW, we both have the same shoes."

Make sure you bring both pair back to Norway so we can use them together having sex.

Once at the Philippines we did wear the shoes and I have never seen her so turned on before...

So the future look good.. :)

post-1385-0-79887900-1368286305_thumb.jp

post-1385-0-43575600-1368286308_thumb.jp

Hower...I never expected her reaction when she saw them. "WOW, we both have the same shoes."

Make sure you bring both pair back to Norway so we can use them together having sex.

Once at the Philippines we did wear the shoes and I have never seen her so turned on before...

So the future look good.. :)

Not only the best shoe collection on the site, but possibly the best love life too! :D

Hard not to be jealous. ;)

• Like 1