Sign in to follow this  
Love4heels

High Heels Agains Leg Pain

I read an article some years back that one of the problems with men and legpain is a resoult of always wearing flats and walking to much on concret and steel floors.

The doctor who made this article, adviced men to use some heels on there footwear.

I have been struggling with leg pain for many years, and wearing high heels helps out a lot.

Any other with same experience?

I have experienced relief from back pain when wearing heels, which has been noted elsewhere on these forums. I'm currently suffering a knee injury so heels are out for the moment anyway.

I'm currently suffering a knee injury so heels are out for the moment anyway.

That's the second time you've mentioned that injury? What happened? :huh:

Sounds like it could be serious?

One of those little facts of life, stood up from a crouching position and my knee gave way and has been very painful to walk on since. I can now make it upstairs without using my good leg to heave me one step at a time so it's improving but can't take too much lateral movement. It will heal, so I'll be able to heel.

stood up from a crouching position and my knee gave way and has been very painful to walk on since.

I hope you've had a doctor look at it. There's a lot to damage in your knee .....

Had a mate who liked to play football, snapped something in his knee. ['Crucial' something or other?] Was not nice. The repair operation was okay, but the subsequent physio had him crying at least once I know of ..... :huh:

Glad to hear things are improving. B)