Sign in to follow this  
euchrid

Heels Spotted In Strange Places

Here's a pic that caught my attention in today's paper --- the North Korean woman's army on patrol!

I guess they've run out of standard army issue bug-stomper boots. Now it looks like anything goes.

post-67-0-98699700-1365721076_thumb.jpg

Another piccy of the same scene.

post-40-0-26106900-1365764986_thumb.jpg

The hats seem to be perched on top of their heads? They actually look like they must be pinned on, as they're not low enough to be held on by their head as a normal hat would be?

Also, the girls look slightly more glamorous than the usual NK female soldier seen elsewhere. I'm wondering if these girls were caught taking part in some sort of NK Army recruitment shoot?

Video footage of what should be their regiment marching on parade, has them in girlie shoes, but with flat heels.

Otherwise, the only reason a patrol would need to have heels, would be so they could see over defence walls, without the stress of standing on tip-toe all day? ;)

My money's on the recruitment shoot. B)

Edited by FastFreddy2

Also it could be some propaganda scheme to make the SK government think that the NK army is full of glamorous soldiers!

Not sure about the recruitment idea Freddy, I think NK is a country where you dont get a choice about enlisting!

Not sure about the recruitment idea Freddy, I think NK is a country where you dont get a choice about enlisting!

Did I say recruit in NK? ;):P:D

If I thought there was some prospect of camping out with a company of girls wearing 4" inch heels all the time, I'd join! :D

Edited by FastFreddy2

Did I say recruit in NK? ;)/> :P/> :D/>

If I thought there was some prospect of camping out with a company of girls wearing 4" inch heels all the time, I'd join! :D/>

Me and you both Freddy!