Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

My New Dp 5Inch Stiletto Courts

Sorry, got to agree with Freddy there nice shoes but not for day street wear or probably evening wear at the local to be honest. Those are indoors alone shoes

Those are indoors alone shoes

Unless you could use them as part of an elaborate fancy dress costume? ;):P:D

It's the 'shiny' part of the style that would get noticed I think. If they were suede say, wearing them in a pub that wasn't empty, might be doable. Not sure about visits to the loo though? ;)

Shiny is good Freddy...... And I disagree with home only shoes, I have worn a similar pair from Next, around Westfield.... I was on my own at the time.

I bought them, wore and returned them on the same visit... Bit naughty I know... But they were a little too high; whereas the DP pair are far better to walk in!

I wouldnt wear them in my home town, but where I am not known, I probably would

I wouldnt wear them in my home town, but where I am not known, I probably would

Don't forget to send us a link to the You Tube video of you out-and-about, when you find it. ;):P:D

I've actually been out with a man wearing patent heels. :huh: There may have been folk who didn't notice, but I don't recall seeing them ..... <_<

It didn't help the shoes weren't covered, I suppose. And it was during daylight hours ..... But doesn't come 'recommended'. :unsure: