Sign in to follow this  
nemasis

A few online sites

Thanks Nemasis, those will be useful for a lot of the guys who have trouble finding shoes they want to wear in sizes they can. Anyone do the same for the UK members?

I know only of the usual two, Evans and Brantano , which go up to size 10 UK.

Another shop you can try is

The High Heel Store

They have an entire section devoted completely to heels for men. They are in men's sizes so there is no need to convert. Shoes range from size 9 to 15, D width.

I know this forum is for men who enjoy wearing high heels,but I'd like to share my favorite source for low rise jeans,for those who like wearing their heels with jeans.

I have several pair of these,the only drawback is the pockets are too shallow,a wallet falls out if you aren't careful,I replaced the pockets with some I bought at a fabric store,other than that I really like these jeans.

http://www.softsurroundings.com/P/Petite_Lower-Rise_Perfect_Stretch_Jean/

Interesting to note that on a recent trawl past the Zappos site, I saw they have started shipping overseas, and the UK is on the list. OK, its $40 for the first item and $20 per item in the shipment, but hey this really is good news.

Simon.