Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

You Decide

Just to spice things up a bit on here....

I an having a day out supermarket shopping etc.... Tomorrow and am wondering what heels to wear, so I am going to leave it up to the public vote!

The options available are:

1.Brown army style 3 1/2 inch blick heel boots

2.Black New Look 3 inch block heel ankle boots

3. Black 4 inch stiletto heel courts (pic on new heels and I want thread)

Let me know what you think I should wear, I think I can get away with all 3 pairs and I will let you know what happens....

post-861-0-31911400-1364250188_thumb.jpg

post-861-0-47821400-1364250208_thumb.jpg

There is NO WAY you'd get away with 4 inch courts bud. Just no way. :)

So go in them. :P Hold your phone to your ear while videoing the looks you get when you pass other shoppers.

Seriously ..... 3" block heel boots in black. B)

Edited by FastFreddy2

There is NO WAY you'd get away with 4 inch courts bud. Just no way. :)/>

So go in them. :P/> Hold your phone to your ear while videoing the looks you get when you pass other shoppers.

Seriously ..... 3" block heel boots in black. B)/>

You may probably be correct..... Just the supermarket and the courts would work..... People really don't look down! But the distance might give me away!

You may probably be correct..... Just the supermarket and the courts would work..... People really don't look down! But the distance might give me away!

I got quite 'cocky' at a local supermarket. Decided these cowboy style boots I had (New Look with 4" heel) were a go anywhere boot despite the overly rounded (girlie) toe.

Walked in, walked out, no bother. While I was in, I had to wait for a short while next to a pharmacy counter. A father, busy at the counter didn't notice his 6 year old daughter staring at my shoes, then at me, at shoes at me at shoes at me .... I would have been considerably less bothered if she hadn't noticed, and he did .... I dread to think of the conversation they had on the way home.

Moral: Little people always look down, and have good functioning ears at least 3 foot closer to your shoes than most other adults. B)

Bless them! :D

Edited by FastFreddy2

Yes I see your point Freddy, aren't curious kids a wonderful thing - NOT!

It is the rounded toe that does give a away most womens shoes, and the click click on the tiled floor!

I think I shall save the courts for another venue

During my early public/daytime heeling days, my favourite venue was Lakeside in Thurrock.

i remember, either the 3rd or 4th visit with Mrs Freddy. It was warm and sunny outside (though turned out to be chilly in the wind), so we had a coffee upstairs in I think at Starbucks, as they had a veranda. [That we stayed on for 5 minutes!] Walking in and out, meant walking past two young kids (boys) one either side of the aisle. As I walked toward them, conversation stopped. Thinking we would be outside for a while, I forgot about them.

When I went back, (sooner than expected), same thing, only this time, whispering as I passed.

It wasn't a bother. I didn't lose any sleep over it, they were children doing what children -luckily- do. See and hear everything. :D

I don't go to Lakeside during school holidays now, and try not to be there in the evening. Bluewater is harder to get to, and there's less there for unaccompanied youths too, so I enjoy the place more than anywhere else. Food choice is better too.

Since then I've notice little people up to about 10 years, have ears waaaay too close to the ground, and eyesight quality close to that of a buzzard. :D I tend to cross the road to avoid them, when I'm in heels. :D

Edited by FastFreddy2

Wear which ever pair you want. The boots should be easier to walk in and under long trousers/jeans they could look like cowboy boots.

The shoes would more likely get people noticing you were wearing heels.

If you're after the challenge then go with the stiletto, but for me I would be looking at the black boots to wear outside. Whatever you choose all are great looking heels.