Sign in to follow this  
sean72

heel pics.

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to copy a pic from my documents and put it into a new thread. I have some pics of my heels that i want to share with you.

Cheers sean

No enclosures here, so use either our gallery, or an external server [like Photobucket, Imageshack etc.]. If you want to add a picture to our gallery, choose "High Heels Gallery" on the very top of the page. Then, choose Pictures, go to the Members' Gallery section and click "Submit image to this section" to the right. IMPORTANT: the extension must be in lowercase, else the script won't allow you to upload an image [so you've got to have image.jpg instead of image.JPG, etc.].

Wow. Thanks for the reply. It sounds very difficult. I thought i would be similar to sending a pic by email. this way sounds too hard.

Cheers

It's really easy, you don't have to be a computer genius to do it. Just try.

BTW. I uploaded my pic, and it wasn't there - it seems that it must be approved of by moderators before it goes public. Am I correct?

I think you may need at least 5 pics before you can post. You might need to down size your pics before you up load, but can do this straight from the computer hard drive.