Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Oddities - Fun And Different Heels You'd Probably Never Wear

I couldn't stand with 7 inch heels, my knees would be bent. I might have managed 6 inch heels thirty years ago, but no longer. 

I've seen something similar on Evilbay, that were described as 'standing boots only', I suspect the shafts were so solid, they didn't bend. These look the same, not that I'd be walking anywhere in them anyway. If you don't know of them already, they are sometimes described as "CFM" heels 'Come F*** Me' heels.... In my younger, more virile days, a girlfriend wearing these would have had them on for one reason only - for about 10 minutes of my undivided attention. ;) Ah, such heady days! :)

17 minutes ago, FastFreddy2 said:

I couldn't stand with 7 inch heels, my knees would be bent. I might have managed 6 inch heels thirty years ago, but no longer. 

I've seen something similar on Evilbay, that were described as 'standing boots only', I suspect the shafts were so solid, they didn't bend. These look the same, not that I'd be walking anywhere in them anyway. If you don't know of them already, they are sometimes described as "CFM" heels 'Come F*** Me' heels.... In my younger, more virile days, a girlfriend wearing these would have had them on for one reason only - for about 10 minutes of my undivided attention. ;) Ah, such heady days! :)

I have an old pair of Pleaser Domina 3013 thighboots (which Pleaser discontinued a few years back) with six inch heels that I occasionally bring back out. I can still walk in them, but not as easily as I could in younger days. Admittedly, the 7 inch heels would just be a novelty at this point in my life. 

• Like 1

I never really liked the angles and proportions and shaping of boots or shoes heels much over 5” They look “hunched” to me. Not elegant. .Apparently I am in good company.I read somewhere that Louboutin also thinks heels that tall are too contrived.

7 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

I never really liked the angles and proportions and shaping of boots or shoes heels much over 5” They look “hunched” to me. Not elegant. .Apparently I am in good company.I read somewhere that Louboutin also thinks heels that tall are too contrived.

5 inch heels are definitely my "comfort zone" these days. The boots in my avatar have 5 inch heels and they're my most comfortable pair. 

My OTK boots are all low/flat but I am planning on adventuring into stilettos. In terms of visuals - and lacking experience - I  much prefer the elegance of 4-5” stilettos. Four inch seems “lofty but demure”, five inch seems “regal”. Above that and it looks contrived to me.

Edited by Shyheels

4 hours ago, pointyboot said:

I have an old pair of Pleaser Domina 3013 thighboots (which Pleaser discontinued a few years back) with six inch heels that I occasionally bring back out. I can still walk in them, but not as easily as I could in younger days. Admittedly, the 7 inch heels would just be a novelty at this point in my life. 

I had a pair called Natalie, sort of 'gifted' to me. Too big (UK9), so they went on Evilbay. Mrs Freddy liked them, (she likes shiny) but sadly waaay to big for her size 6 feet.

5a527a6e7afe3_Sample2.thumb.jpg.e69650350b3eaf3b8f66876fc627de66.jpg

As you can see from the top of the boots, I could probably get both legs into one shaft. I could certainly get one of my arms in there. :(

4 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Mr Louboutin did do some 'fetish' styles that were (I suppose) abstract designs, with heels that were longer than the sole of the shoes/boots they were attached to. If I can find pictures, I'll include them later.

For those here, I suppose we have shoes we want to wear. Sounds obvious? I think some have heels beyond their walking ability, for aesthetic reasons, or to just enjoy the suffering. I have experience of both seemingly unlikely situations, but as before, in my past. ;) 

I see what you mean about the volume of those boots. They would be too big and floppy on my too. 

Obviously people choose shoes they find appealing for many and varied reasons, not just questions of pure abstract aesthetics. 

I am still sorting out in my mind, for example, the rationales behind my desire to wear and walk well in 4-5” stilettos and what form my stiletto adventure should take. While I am sure that my reasons are many and that the idiosyncratic logic behind them may not be readily articulated, I do know that in my case aesthetics plays a huge role. There is something majestic and appealing about the lines of a 4-5” inch heeled boot that I long to adopt for myself.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I am still sorting out in my mind, for example, the rationales behind my desire to wear and walk well in 4-5” stilettos and what form my stiletto adventure should take. While I am sure that my reasons are many and that the idiosyncratic logic behind them may not be readily articulated, I do know that in my case aesthetics plays a huge role.

What prompts my 'urge'? Really, I have no idea. I often think me wearing a heel fills in for my partner (now Mrs F) not wearing a heel around me so I can enjoy the aesthetic appeal. Her wearing a heel rather like having a painting or picture in the room I can enjoy looking at. The concept is: I fill in the missing experience.

That said, I used to like wearing a heel even when my girlfriends (way back) wore a heel to please/entice me, and look good too of course.

Today I spent 2 hours walking around Brent X in high heel ankle boots. Mrs Freddy put me up to the trip too, knowing the only way I was going, was in a heel. I found a practical reason for going (double checking me camera shutter is making the right noise by comparing it to an identical camera), but that could be done anytime.  I'll be out again mid-week, in a heel. I no longer have the burning desire I experienced in earlier years, but I am comfortable in a heel. More comfortable than in my (yeuk) trainers. Sure they are like wearing slippers, but my feet get hot and uncomfortable quite quickly. Wearing an almost 5" heel can be a challenge if I try to walk faster than my skills allow, but it just seems normal to be in  wearing a heel. I can't say why, other than perhaps in a previous life ..... ;) 

Edited by FastFreddy2

Just now, Shyheels said:

In a previous life you were a heel? :D

Close, but no prize ... :P

Maybe you missed the bit about "being IN a heel" :huh:

I have amended the original text for the benefit of any colonials, who may not have English as their first language and sometimes struggle to grasp the nuances of the grammar. ;) :P :D 

My liking of knee and OTK boots (and some styles and models of thigh boots) is based purely on aesthetics and a possibly misplaced fashion sense. I can trace its roots back to childhood. My burgeoning desire to push the envelope to stiletto knee boots is more complex but is owed at least in part to a buccaneering love of daring, the forbidden and taboo breaking. Having made the jump to buying and wearing tall boots - a style of boot society clearly regards as feminine - it feels natural to want to take that to its logical conclusion. If one is daring to wear feminine boots, it doesn’t get more feminine than stiletto boots.

There is also the curiosity that I think lurks in many, if not all, guys. What is it like to wear high heels? 

Just now, FastFreddy2 said:

Close, but no prize ... :P

Maybe you missed the bit about "being IN a heel" :huh:

I have amended the original text for the benefit of any colonials, who may not have English as their first language and sometimes struggle to grasp the nuances of the grammar. ;) :P :D 

It was there. I couldn’t resist!

10 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Hmmm. I have my doubts about his sincerity regarding that remark.

There is here on H4M somewhere, references to a style he did called Hot Chick. They come with a claimed 130mm heels but measure higher. They are almost impossible to walk in. I'll try to find the reference, as it has video links too.

Here are some pictures that illustrate Louboutin is more than capable of selling 'too high' shoes. None of these are Hot chick, though some have 130mm heels.

5a52e0732b038_Louboutin-Fetish-2015.thumb.jpg.83fa5e71ec6f88ff58a537566431f47d.jpg5a52e09160e4e_LoubotinfetishII.jpg.c112ba7018ce2af057f23af7fcab7ae6.jpg

5a52e0c61783e_LouboutinLeopardeffectheels.thumb.jpg.f9e61504ad7562491e4dd9e80e0bcb1c.jpg5a52e0d4e796d_louboutinheels-orbedroomslippers.jpg.b89ff1fb13e61592cb6b9b41f7142936.jpg

These are the ones I had in mind, when I mentioned heels longer than soles, earlier.

5a52e0e7ee8fb_LouboutinandDavidLynchFetish.jpg.9a777e84dda0a590529a3153fc915106.jpg

While there might be (young) women out there that could wear these styles, my personal experience suggests they would be VERY few and far between. 

And credit where it’s due too, this site and HHP is full of interesting and perfectly normal guys who wear stilettos. It is an encouraging environment. 

I know someone, a passionate lifelong expert in high heels, who has a pair of Hot Chicks (130mm) and even she can’t, or rather doesn’t, wear them out. She is a perfectionist and finds that despite virtually living in 120s she cannot walk without a slight bend in her knee if she wears the Hot Chicks. 

You may be right that Louboutin was being ingenuous. Certainly though the vast majority of his shoes and boots stop at 120mm - or just under five inches.

Just now, Shyheels said:

My liking of knee and OTK boots (and some styles and models of thigh boots) is based purely on aesthetics and a possibly misplaced fashion sense. I can trace its roots back to childhood. My burgeoning desire to push the envelope to stiletto knee boots is more complex but is owed at least in part to a buccaneering love of daring, the forbidden and taboo breaking. Having made the jump to buying and wearing tall boots - a style of boot society clearly regards as feminine - it feels natural to want to take that to its logical conclusion. If one is daring to wear feminine boots, it doesn’t get more feminine than stiletto boots.

Speaking as your psychiatrist .... I recognise a lot of dangerous phrases there .... :huh: 

I very much doubt there's a conclusion as such, to anything that piques your curiosity in this way.  It's just a road that is to be travelled. B)

Just now, Shyheels said:

There is also the curiosity that I think lurks in many, if not all, guys. What is it like to wear high heels? 

Many many many more than society in general, is ready to admit. A TV presenter (Carol McGiffin) once claimed on lunchtime TV where she was a panelist, the shoes she sold on Ebay, all went to men. Around three-quarters of the shoes I have sold, have gone to men.  

Just now, Shyheels said:

It was there. I couldn’t resist!

Try harder. :P :D

It is only natural to be curious. There would have to be a large majority of guys who would secretly like to try on a pair of heels - stilettos if they are feeling really daring - just to see what it felt like. And why not? It is just that there are enormous pressures to conform and not ever to put a foot out of place (literally) or risk not being ‘a man’

Just now, FastFreddy2 said:

Speaking as your psychiatrist .... I recognise a lot of dangerous phrases there .... :huh: 

I very much doubt there's a conclusion as such, to anything that piques your curiosity in this way.  It's just a road that is to be travelled. B)

Many many many more than society in general, is ready to admit. A TV presenter (Carol McGiffin) once claimed on lunchtime TV where she was a panelist, the shoes she sold on Ebay, all went to men. Around three-quarters of the shoes I have sold, have gone to men.  

Try harder. :P :D

Quite right, Freddy - a road to be travelled. Defies easy analysis.

Found the reference for Hot Chick, but the linked video is missing/deleted.

Did a quick search and found this video. There are others, but the 'kicker' (moral of the tale) came in the last words spoken, which is pertinent to our current debate in some way. As an aside, the owner/publisher does a good job of walking in them I have to say, especially given her likely shoe size. Those heels look a lot closer to 6" than just above 5. :huh:

Time for some shut eye. ;)

Whatever their true height, they certainly look like they would be extremely difficult to wear and walk in gracefully. My friend who owns a pair is exceptionally experienced in Heels, lives in 120s as a rule, and even she finds the Hot Chicks a challenge - mind you she is a perfectionist and anything short of gliding beautifully across a room in them would have her leaving them at home (which she does)

What a lot of interesting stuff above - the pair of you have been 'at it' all night, it seems!   The reasons for men wearing heels now has its own thread (started by Shyheels) at  https://heels4men.net/topic/988-why-do-we-likewant-to-wear-heels/   and I suggest we continue that discussion there.

The Louboutin analysis is thought-provoking.   There are several videos on YouTube of women owning/wearing/analysing the Hot Chick 130mm heels and, although some find them 'difficult', they are clearly by no means impossible to wear, inside or out, even by women with a modestly-sized foot (say UK6).   I admire those who can, and do.   The pics are puzzling; the third (leopard print) pair in particular.   I have seen these online frequently and attempted to identify them; they do (or did) exist in the L range but never with a claimed/admitted heel height of more than 120 or 130mm - yet the pic (if un-doctored) certainly suggests a height in excess of 5.5" (140mm).   Some (female) discussion on the highest L heels was inconclusive; did such high (130mm or more) heels ever truly form part of the L range?   If so, what were (or are) they and how high in reality?

Before I met the present Mrs P, I had a GF who was willing to wear heels out with me, despite not really having a true HH background (and working as a maternity assistant in flatties).   Her shoe size was 6.5/7; her age mid-40s.   She had no difficulty with 100/110mm stilettos and, to my surprise and pleasure, accepted and wore a pair of pointed patent slingback courts that I bought for her from Honour (in her presence) which had a full 5.5" heel (no platform).   Although not really suitable for long walks or dancing, they were certainly wearable for 'going out', e.g. to a restaurant or the cinema, with at least a modest walk to and from the car etc.   If she could do it, I think almost any woman could.   (Alas, the relationship finished when she gave me an ultimatum that I could not, at that time, accept.   I've never been sure since whether I missed her heels more than I missed her - although there was a lot more to the relationship than just shoes, stockings, suspenders ...)

Edited by Puffer
typo

Funnily enough none of the girls I have been romantically involved with, or my ex or my present wife have ever been ones to wear heels. None of them. I never noticed and woukdn’t even have thought if it were it not for the conversations here. I always liked tall boots but heels didn’t figure into it that much - mind you I liked boots with heels, but it was never an obsession.

Unless the women in the video has under 3" fingers, there is no way those Hot Chick heels are 'just' 130mm. I have some KG's here with 135mm heels that mimic that style (some Office of London shoes that do the same) and neither one has the rise those Louboutins have. (Pictures tomorrow.) I can walk in the KG's, I struggle a bit with the Office ones because they are a tad on the tight/small side, and I don't want to make them loose as they'll fall off my feet.

I had some Dune shoes that produced the same/similar effect, though only had a 5" heel. The rise was compressed (as with the Hot Chicks) and I really couldn't walk in them at all, unless I practiced for 30 minutes beforehand.

As Shyheels has a friend with a pair, might it be possible for both the shoe size and the heel height (because the heel height might change with shoe size) to be revealed? I am going to be very surprised/disappointed if a UK 7 or UK 8 doesn't have a heel closer to 140mm than 130mm. They are no longer made, or I'd buy a pair (to be returned obviously) to photograph and measure.

In my younger days, I had a couple of pairs of LSB (Covergirl) heels with 5½" heels in a size 7 that I could EASILY walk in. On nights out that lasted 4-6 hours with me continually on my feet (I never sat - ever) I didn't struggle at all, and never experienced foot pain in them either. I know I can't do the same now. I do have a pair of heels I swapped with h4evr that have a 5½" heel that I would struggle to wear for longer than an hour. Again in my younger days, I used to 'train' my ankles while doing my ironing, while wearing a pair of LSB/Covergirl heels with a 6½" heel. Just could not do that now.  :( Things might be different if I'd spent the last 20 years wearing a (very) high heel regularly, but that hasn't been the case, and with the demands of my dilapidated home, not likely to change in the near future either.

Contrary to what Mr Louboutin may have indicated, anything past 127mm/5 inches, pretty much falls into fetish territory - for a reason. They just can't be comfortable unless worn while horizontal, and walking in them well, if not almost impossible - then impossible. 

My friend say they are 130s in a size seven although I would imagine larger or smaller sizes would have proportionally scaled heel heights.

I agree about anything north of 127mm or 5 inches being pretty much fetish territory. And they look fetish at that height too - not natural, let alone elegant. Personally I don't find super high heels - those above five inches - to be very appealing in any sense. Actually I would say 120mm is my limit for visual appeal. I do like 120mm stiletto boots - it is a great height; imperious but still elegant.  

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

My friend say they are 130s in a size seven although I would imagine larger or smaller sizes would have proportionally scaled heel heights. 

Oooh! They (almost) might fit me! No way I'd get a 40 on comfortably, though I'd welcome the chance to try. :D 

The real interest is in the measured height of the heel...... :huh: Hopefully you will find a way to acquire that? ;)