Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Oddities - Fun And Different Heels You'd Probably Never Wear

Not sure if one of these is the original photo I saw, but serves the purpose.

post-40-0-44525100-1365764314_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-90278800-1365764316_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-21829400-1365764318_thumb.jpg

Think she got a fair amount of criticism for the outfit. The slicked back hair wasn't to everyones taste either. She's quite attractive, so it works IMO. Bright red lips, part of her signature look, sets it all off nicely.

Edited by FastFreddy2

eergh... really unpleasant looking if you ask me.

transparent shoes & bare feet so you can see every bunion & literally watch the sweat puddles forming.

no thank you m'am.

• Like 1

The gorgeous Rita Ora.... Displaying her talent for really naff outfits!

I have noticed that sometimes she gets it spot on, but mostly she is into the "Gangsta/Rapper" style and her outfits can be awful!

But as for the boots ..... Hideous! Euchrid has hit the nail on the head!

The below are From http://www.zoccoli.de/ where you can find large sized (45 european) wooden and cork heeled shoes and boots.

I like a wedge, and I especially like a cork wedge. (No idea why.)

These were especially attractive ...... post-40-0-72932700-1365896625_thumb.jpg The price, not so much. :huh:

I just had to share these..

Both were found on the Facebook page of http://leatherlustfootwear.com/ but I don't think they can be bought even if you wanted to, although the second pair are very nice in an artform respect.

Couple of thoughts about these two .....

Liked the chain and heels idea. Clever.

The Rose shoe, good present for a girlfriend perhaps? Romantic.

Good web site. I could spend a lot of money there ....... ;)post-40-0-35150300-1365897697_thumb.jpeg

There are many styles, that could fill pages and pages on this thread. :)

Lastly, and this is a personal thought that kinda crept in, while looking at the web site .... ;) ....... "Wonder how you accidentally stumble onto a web site called Leather-Lust-Footwear?" It was just a thought, not looking for an answer. No justification required .... Just a thought. ;):P:D

Edit for grammar. (Though still doesn't look right.)

Edited by FastFreddy2

Sorry to disappoint anyone but I don't have a leather lust. The Leather Lust Footwear have a Facebook page, Facebook has noticed an interest in shoes and puts ads in which match that. The picture for the ad was some interesting but unwearable shoes which fitted the profile for this post so I followed it and ended up on the site looking around.

That's it really, I've also ended up on Clarks shoes but I don't have a thing for granny shoes either ;-)

but I don't have a leather lust.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Not that it occurred to me (or probably anyone else) that you might have. :huh:

Well, it might have crossed my mind .............. ;):P:D

• Like 1

The Zoccoli wedges are OK, but many or most high wedges have substantial platforms, also, which I don't care for. You may remember the Karo wedges I posted some time ago - here they are again. Nice and high with a small platform - 5.4 in. at the back with a 1 inch platform.

They also now have a version with the same heel height but without the platform, also here - 5.4 in. heel, 0.25 in. sole.. I have both, but the ones without the platform are really steep, and I have trouble with them since I sprained my right ankle badly last year. I was grounded from dancing for two months, and the ankle doesn't bend quite as well as it did before.

post-59-0-81153900-1366002598_thumb.jpg

post-59-0-16142100-1366002840_thumb.jpg

You may remember the Karo wedges I posted some time ago - here they are again.

They also now have a version with the same heel height but without the platform, also here - 5.4 in. heel, 0.25 in. sole..

I remember them, and would still like to own a pair. The ones with the thinner sole sound perfect. B)

If I could be sure a US10 would fit, I'd get a pair shipped over. ;)

Sorry to hear about the sprain. Sounds like it put a crimp on all your activities. Hopefully, the pain has gone even if some flexibility has been lost. :( You're still in much better shape than some folk decades younger. ;)B)

Seen while trawling through ASOS ......

One of their own styles >> post-40-0-88465800-1366150231_thumb.jpg

One of ALDO's at ASOS >> post-40-0-30233100-1366150231_thumb.jpg United Nude, 'wood' copy?

A couple from Vs2R.com

Not all bad but certainly unusual?

I would gladly wear anything from their SS13 collection, :wub: though at £345 a pop, an unlikely scenario.

Really don't like their FW13 collection. :(

:wacko: Sorry, but these 3 styles are very poor compared to Vs2R.

Another pair designed by my cousin.

Those are very nice, might be a better fit in the girly shoes thread though rather than unusual or probably never wear.

Those are very nice, might be a better fit in the girly shoes thread though rather than unusual or probably never wear.

I was undecided on which area to post them. Here or girly shoe thread.

I was undecided on which area to post them. Here or girly shoe thread.

Not easy, but they are very girlie, rather than 'outlandish'.

Not that outlandish stops shoes being being wearable, not by me leastways. :D

I'd gladly own/wear these two styles .... post-40-0-52834100-1369048925_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-49882100-1369048924_thumb.jpg