Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

A Little Bright But Different From Clarks

Yes they are a bit more unusual. I used to only like plain shoes, like black, brown, but now I like other colours and styles too. I have a light blue/dark blue checked pair and would have brought the ligh brown/dark brown version of the same style but the shop closed down.

If you like them enough, you could buy them to wear at home. i have lots of pairs I wouldn't wear in public.

Comments welcomed..

"Should have gone to Specsavers"? ;):P:D

I have fairly conservative tastes. Not keen on stripes, checks or multiple blocks of colour. :huh:

Enjoy most colours, though not keen on green shoes, though I've tops in almost every shade of green ..... :blink:

There is an advert for Ariel washing powder on tv. with a wife complaining about her husbands bright golf clothes. Those Clarkes heels would make a perfect statement for heel wearing in that context.

There is an advert for Ariel washing powder on tv. with a wife complaining about her husbands bright golf clothes.

This. ;)

post-40-0-54028900-1362349882_thumb.jpg