Sign in to follow this  
hh4evr1

Next Boots

Reviewed these on the Next website. The review won't say I'm male but the company can see.

Can't see/tell which review is yours.

P.S.

Just noticed your remark on the other thread indicating there's a 48 hour delay in publishing. Will check again later.

Edited by FastFreddy2

I am currently bidding on a pair of Next tan wedge ankle boots (and winning). I have the same pair in black,

I am also getting a pair of knee high tan wedge boots from next via gumtree.

I ordered a pair of mink (colour) wedge boots from Next. Picked them up today. They are going to be returned, as they don't have a zip opening they are quite hard to get on, the fit was ok for my foot but the leg shaft is too big.

the fit was ok for my foot but the leg shaft is too big.

I have had the same problem with many of the tall-boot styles I've tried. With legs like match sticks, I've yet to find a close fitting tall-boot. It's why I generally stick to ankle boots.

Although a shorter length oversize shaft isn't so much of a problem, I could easily see how it could be undesirable.

I ordered a pair of mink (colour) wedge boots from Next.

Given that NEXT does on-line shopping, not sure why you haven't added a picture or link to those?

Edited by FastFreddy2

You were going to pay £70 for these: post-40-0-76688000-1375058844_thumb.jpg

rather than pay £40 for these? post-40-0-19286600-1375058895_thumb.jpg ...... ? :huh:

Not a decision I could understand. :(

Where were the second pair from ? and do they have a side zip ?

I have lots of black boots and was going for a different colour.

Edited by hh4evr1

Where were the second pair from ? and do they have a side zip ?

The name of the picture, is; "KG Sindy", Google will take you to a number of places where they are still available. (Just).

There is no zip. The buckle undoes, and allows the front part of the ankle cover to move forward. The gap isn't huge, but allows for a fairly comfy ankle when the strap is done up again.

post-40-0-69128100-1375096485_thumb.jpg

The boots are heavily padded, and they are definitely a wear all day boot. Just checked and most places are looking to be Sold Out (of my size), which may be just as well. ;) They don't come up overly large, and an 8 on me was quite snug, though the padding in the footbed might have been responsible for some of that. I would really like to own a pair, BUT, I just can't justify owning them .... :blink:

P.S.

They are available in white, if you need something other than black? ;):D

Edited by FastFreddy2

Thanks for the info they are really tempting. Watch this space for possible purchase.

Both pairs for a little more than the Next ones cost.

Edited by hh4evr1