Sign in to follow this  
hh4evr1

Next Courts/pumps

I have brought a pair of classic black courts/pumps today. They have a pointed toe and 4" stiletto heel. They are from the sole survivor collection and are really comfy (they have a nice bit of padding under the foot, which I haven't noticed in my other shoes from Next.

£34

I brought these as I had credit on my online account that had been there for a while.

There was also a similar pair with round toe which I wanted but my size was sold out.

I have collected the round toe courts, a pair of ruched slingbacks (I have low heeled slingback but wanted some with a higher heel) and a pair of wedge heeled ankle boots. All fit well. The wedge is slightly tapered, but not as tapered as most wedge heels. They also have a rounder toe than my other pair and will be less obvious in public. I will post pictures later in the week.

I can't upload straight from the iphone as you can't reduce the file size of photos.

I like the leather footbed in the three pairs of shoes it definately adds to the comfort factor.

All three seam true to size (uk 7/41) heels are 4" on the slingbacks and the pointed toe courts and just under 4" on the round toe courts. (4" is my prefered heel height).

I can't upload straight from the iphone as you can't reduce the file size of photos.

Open a Picasa/Flickr/Photobucket account. Upload piccies. Add links. Not possible?

This picture >> post-40-0-03937700-1360887474_thumb.jpg

was a screen shot off a web site, that I then edited using MS Paint. Took about 1 minute to produce before uploading. Not sure why anyone wouldn't illustrate a reference to a style of shoe in this way?

I did something similar on the other heel website whilst at work the other day.

I have a part time job in my local community centre. I'm mosttly there to run the coffee bar and handle queries so get to use the internet when I have nothing else to do.

Edited by hh4evr1

I've probably said it here before but I'm not a big fan of the pointier toed shoes like the first pair shown. The round toe pumps look good though. How are they to walk in?

They are nice to walk in. They have a leather footbed which has a slight textured feel so My foot doesn't slide forward like in some of my other pairs.

Edited by hh4evr1

Here are the pictures.

As with so many shoe manufacturers, I WISH next did larger sizes because they produce some great shoes at very reasonable prices. 9uk is just too small. Boo!

That's a shame they don't do larger sizes.

I did a review today on the round toe courts and the ruched slingbacks on the Next website ( should be viewable within 48 ). I put male in the gender option.

I haven't been able to review the pointed toe courts as I brought them instore, rather than online.

After doing the review I checked other reviews and it doesn't actually show the gender. I wanted to spread the word of men wearing heels.

I should have mentioned in the text of the review I was a man who wears heels.

Edited by hh4evr1

After doing the review I checked other reviews and it doesn't actually show the gender. I wanted to spread the word of men wearing heels.

You might have your wish ......

post-40-0-05508800-1362659975_thumb.jpg

Looks like gender is included?

Will be interesting to see if they publish. Might be a case of unlawful sexual discrimination if they don't, though their T+C's probably allow them to edit out that if they choose to. ;)