Sign in to follow this  
miltboot

Um.................hello?

a) wearing absolutely anything you like without fear of censure, ridicule, etc

I've not sent you a copy of the photo's? ;):P:D

PM sent. B)

We people get stressed so easily you know, too much pressure and we just fade away... ;) just kidding... too much hassle in outside world, not enough time to jump in to the wonderful world of internet. But seruíously speaking, not everyone is an contributor. And some who contribute, does it infrequently, some more frequently, and that is one great thing about us people, we all are different, some of us maybe bit more different than others... :blink: (pointing on the finger my own image on mirror).

But thank God it's Friday, and I have finally time to sit down and browse some internet and take a moment at the sites that are important to me, like heels4men.

I probably SHOULD post a bit more, considering I started this thread in the first place.

Yeeeeeepp you should. :D

An extract from an on-line newspaper dated 2nd June 2011, I read earlier today:

No people are uninteresting, wrote the great Russian poet Yevtushenko - likening the fate of each individual to the chronicle of a planet.

To think of every life as having value is a good way of coping when forced into the company of someone who seems boring on the surface. Every soul has its story.

These days ‘life writing’ is actually taught in American universities and there are various companies here who offer to interview and record your family members for posterity.

After all, if the memories are not set down they will be lost forever - and in this swiftly-changing world that seems like an enormous loss. What diaries and letters will survive from today?

Link >> here <<

If ever I felt the need to justify my contributions here, it would be that it's my attempt to illustrate my journey. It's a journey I'm sure many readers (members and lurkers) also share, though usually only with themselves in their solitude where their secret can be kept safe.

It's important to us all with this slightly unusual interest, to know we are not alone, and that our interest isn't as unusual as we might first have believed. Most of us will have been taught how easily a stick will break, but several sticks held close together are almost impossible to break. We are a group, and I hope members of the group understand they are members of a group?

I have no idea what passes as normal life in America, nor what is normal life on mainland Europe. Many of you, will have no idea what passes as normal life here in the UK. This is a great place to find out, but we all need to share. ;)

Edited by FastFreddy2

We have been fostering another cat for 8 days now.

She's 'cute as a button'. post-40-0-36085500-1369265424_thumb.jpg

And reminds me a lot of my 'old friend' ..... post-40-0-02739800-1369265342_thumb.jpg

Not entirely a bed of roses ..... post-40-0-55357900-1369265642_thumb.jpg That power cable is attached to a £500 laptop. :huh:

The back of one hand I own is shredded..... [i must get her other things to play with.]

She follows me everywhere. I was sealing some brickwork in the bathroom with a PVA solution the other day, kneeling on the floor, pot in one hand, brush in the other. She was so interested, she sat upright on my knee, watching every stroke.

Sleeps on my lap whenever I sit down, and will sleep on Mrs Freddy's lap if I'm not about. She's supposed to be going back to the Vets early next week to be re-homed, now her cat-flu has been medicated and cured.

I don't want a cat, and I'm not keen on long haired animals anyway..... But I'm confident she won't be getting an exit visa. :huh:

Back on thread ........

Didn't take long for the slackers to slack off. ;):P:D

2 posts per week gentlemen? :blink:

Hello? (knocks loudly) Anybody here?

Yeeeeeep!

I look in at least twice a day, to see if anyone's contributed. B)

Always try to respond too. :)

Have recently spent some time on You Tube, "in debate" with 3 or 4 others, about the 2nd Amendment, and it's use in Texas.

P.S.

Reference the cat, was misdiagnosed as a "she", and we now know it's a "he". Or used to be. ;)

Edited by FastFreddy2