Sign in to follow this  
lori

Comfy Winter Boots

I have been running around in these boots by Natures own and available through JD Williams group(Manchester). At £30 or less you can't go wrong. Did have a couple of double takes when worn with leggings, but only heard positive comments. Worn with jeans or or pants, even with whole heel showing, pass un-noticed, including doctors, shopping,garages and school runs.

I am a uk8/ eu42/us10 and these in 8 fit perfect. they come in 9 too. It's a shame all retailers don't adhere to set sizing, many shoes shown as 8 are only a eu41 and with Next I take 9(43), probably a width concern. Same thing tends to happen with chainstore shoes, some fit some don't and they don't always have the bigger size. sorry did insert picture, but it vanished when I posted.

Edited by lori

Good looking shoes there. I've been looking for similar shoes for a while from local shoe stores but no luck so far. Those should be easy to wear unnoticed!

I have those too, but find them a touch loose for serious walking. The ones i mention have a higher shank, fur liner, front lacing and side zip for easy use.Did I mention the silent soles?

yep, thats the ones. Just purchased a spare pair @ £30 arrived today. pity i couldn't get them in another colour too.

I must have spent over 100 hours wearing these this past two weeks. Worn in snow, rain,and on ice, have kept dry and warm and all without slipping. Now weather is showing signs of improving, must rotate footwear as the other 7o+ pairs might just get revenge for being ignored.