Sign in to follow this  
heelman500

Heres A Story For You

Myself and Mrs Heelman went to an evening wedding do yesterday (one of my work mates, though the wedding was actually during the week) and it was quite a small affair, though there were some very nice heels on display, which was pleasant.

Now about 10ish, my wife is talking to my mates wife, and asked her what size shoes she was wearing as they looked huge (She is quite a large girl) and found out thst they were size 9 (New Look wide fit). "They would probably fit me.... Says I, "Well we could swop fir a bit she says as they are hurting me now..... And so egged on by my mate I end up wearing these

http://m.newlook.com/mcs/publish/3414/50561?prodid=247836114&cat=cat30013&name=shoes

So there was I dancing and chatting at this do, and everyone was quite impressed by my heeling skills, apart from Mrs H, who is standing there with a face like thunder......

I managed over an hour in them before she decided that she needed them back..... Shame!

This was way too good an opportunity to miss, though I think that more and more people are becoming aware of my heel wearing!

• Like 1

A good evening was had by all. Well apart from your wife (maybe). Did your she say anything after the event.

Edited by hh4evr1

Mrs H was seriously NOT impressed at all. She was going on about me making a right fool of myself, but as I told her it was only a bit of fun and no one was taking it seriously!

She really had gone off the idea of me wearing heels! Which may become a problem as compromise is not a word that describes me!

Mrs H was seriously NOT impressed at all.

And I think one day, we are going to read about you being found under the garden patio ...... ;):D

But I would fully agree, too good an opportunity to miss! B)

Freddy, its a good job we live in a terraced house or she might try to bury me under the patio....

It was definitely too good an opportunity to miss, as most of the work lit have seen me out in heels (While dressed up! On our charity nights out....) I don't think it caused that much surprise!

I'm just waiting for our next night out in costume (I have a couple of ideas, all of which involve heels, I am trying to get the boys to do Queen (I want to break free.... Just think back to the video.... I am defo doing Freddys bit! But thats fir later in the year

I'm just waiting for our next night out in costume (I have a couple of ideas, all of which involve heels, I am trying to get the boys to do Queen (I want to break free.... Just think back to the video.... I am defo doing Freddys bit! But thats fir later in the year

Halloween? Certainly seems to be 'dress up' night in the US?