Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

Still Alive

I've been checking in but didn't have much to post. I'm the type of person that shuts up when I have nothing to say :)

Why no heels? 'Bout the same reasons as before. Still doesn't support from the wife. I slip on her sandals by the door but that's about it. She lets me do it but doesn't like it too much. So I'm still a closet wearer more or less.

On top of that, she stopped taking evening classes so the opportunities of being alone and at home by myself are slim.

So I'm still a closet wearer more or less.

It's a tough call .... And I don't think your situation is at all unusual, unfortunately. :(

Did you not go out one lunchtime to a local store in heels, or has senility gotten the better of me? :huh: I was sure you'd managed to get a concession on wearing heels out together?

Perhaps you should take up an evening class? Get yourself out somewhere away from home, and maybe have a 'play' while you're out? I know a fella on here who meets a buddy once a month or every other week for a beer. He returns home wearing heels. ;)

I'm a man of low expectation. I've kept my goals (easily) achievable .... But I'm not good at wanting something I can't have. It's why I don't covet a swimming pool, a Porsche, or a younger wife. (Okay, I do like the idea of owning a 928, but that's it! ;):D) I'm not sure how I would cope with not being able to do something I felt a need to do? Could be anything; dancing, sky-diving, sailing .... Would eventually make me quite unhappy.

I hope you find a solution. B)

Not senile.

Mrs Freddy might want to argue that ...... ;)

You Tube is awash with vids of men out in heels, alone miles from anywhere/anyone. It's not ideal, but it's an answer? If you can't do the heel things together, perhaps you may have to do some heeling alone? Unless you can suppress your interest for the rest of your life, and never wear them? :huh:

Edited by FastFreddy2