Sign in to follow this  
rightsize41

my new heels

I'm not a big fan of pointy toes on shoes either but those don't look terribly long like some I've seen. They're not for me though, so if you like them, enjoy them.

any comments are velcome
hi..,your heels is looking good....can you walk comfortabley..?:Dbut I can't.because I'm not comfortable to wear heels.I'm interest to wear without heels shoe.would you like to wear this kind of shoe...?8)

On 6/1/2008 at 11:21 PM, rightsize41 said:

any comments are velcome

post-4393-129209601294_thumb.jpg

I absolutely 'love' them, although I'm not allowed to say so in here, haha!

I'd quite like to own some Louboutin boots, but the prices are outside of my 'sensible' price range. :(

Most would say "when I win the lottery", but I don't do it ... No-one in my family is going to leave me any money either, so not going to get a gift of them that way. Bottom line is: I've already got too many styles like the Loubie courts that I can't wear out. I need a social life (or just a life :D)  before I could consider investing in a pair of Louboutins. Sadly. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, marcelheels said:

I absolutely 'love' them, although I'm not allowed to say so in here, haha!

Yes, you can say that you 'love' them - but not that you are loving them (which implies a transient and possibly fetishistic interest)!

5 hours ago, Puffer said:

Yes, you can say that you 'love' them - but not that you are loving them (which implies a transient and possibly fetishistic interest)!

Thank you for your explamation! :-)

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Mind you, that was a ten year-old post. No doubt they've long since been worn out. 

Indeed, it's an old post.

But I'm reading everything that's been said, to get an idea who is who and what's going on. And it helps, because we're chatting again!

There just aren’t that many people who are active here. Your burst of activity prompted me to join in so hopefully others will follow suit. 

23 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

There just aren’t that many people who are active here. Your burst of activity prompted me to join in so hopefully others will follow suit. 

Well..it's a start, right?

Let's see what happens from now on.

And ..I take that as a compliment!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Indeed. It is nice to find activity on this dormant site!

Yes, the several contributions from marcelheels and the resumption of interest by Shyheels are (like high heels) a step in the right direction.   Let's keep up the pace!

I almost haven't bought any shoes for ages. What I should say is, I haven't bought any to keep/wear recently.

These proved irresistible:

1441482565_5inchblackpatentankleboot.jpg.401a6d717ce804835bc21ac38e13d152.jpg

Can't see a time or place where I could or would wear them, but as I said, irresistible. B)

Missed these from Zara in my size:

1783679122_Zarazipupwedge.thumb.jpg.15e644ee5c09746d27509c1c16c8df77.jpg

I also bought some flat :o stretch knee boots from Zara to try at home. The shafts were loose, despite being a stretch material.... :rolleyes:

Not sure why I keep torturing myself even trying to find some boots with shafts something close to the size of my thin legs. The eternal optimist may be? :huh:

• Like 2

On 1/18/2019 at 1:14 PM, FastFreddy2 said:

I almost haven't bought any shoes for ages. What I should say is, I haven't bought any to keep/wear recently.

These proved irresistible:

1441482565_5inchblackpatentankleboot.jpg.401a6d717ce804835bc21ac38e13d152.jpg

Can't see a time or place where I could or would wear them, but as I said, irresistible. B)

I do like them....  :-)