Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

Hi from Shyguy

Sadly at the moment it is pretty quiet because all the guys are elsewhere wanting a web site just for guys, not realising this one is here for that exact reason.

That's a shame, this could be a better site for getting men in heels together than one where there's a lot of cd / TV talk. I do enjoy reading the posts about skirts, makeup and hosiery, but I am not into anything other than wearing heels (and some other womens flat shoes but this is heels4men) I'll also agree sometimes a skirt can work well with heels for some men. I have worn a skirt but it does nothing for me, and just looks wrong on me, I'll point that out before any pictures are brought out showing me in a skirt as there are some around :grin:

Provided Heels4men can stay fairly focused on the heels and not become another CD / TV discussion then it is a very valid site for men who want to wear heels as men and should become more popular.

Well, lets' keep the chatter going. I think we should start a contest of sorts to see how many post we can get in 30 days and how many times those that participate wear heels in public. I'm game if others are?

I'll start day one tomorrow. Weather in Phoenix is going to cooperate and I think it a good day to wear my 2.5" heeled boots out.

Lets' get it going guys! PJ.