Sign in to follow this  
Jinx

Out And About

Jinx- Those block heels boots look GREAT with your jeans...I would have no problem doing most anything in that great outfit, you look masculine and confident...

Miltboot, I have not worn those OTK boots since outdoors, only couple of time indoors.

hh4evr1 and Love4heels, thanks, I feel very comfortable with those boots, they are masculine enough not to attract any unwanted attention. People see them but go on their own business' without reactions.

ff2, I agree on your points. Every outing and post about it counts and encourages others to try maybe someday something similar on their own.

And to keep it on the out and about topic, today I wore the same new ankle boots to toys'r'us and hardware store. Got some looks but no comments. I was there with two of our kids and my wife. She took picture from behind me not knowing it. Later she shared the pic with me :)

post-1395-0-49953100-1347737119_thumb.jp

What a great picture! Those heels look great with your jeans, masculine and powerful, could be worn proudly most anytime...Anyone that might take a second glance would be doing so out of admiration!

Been quite quiet here lately but there hasn't been much going on... I've worn my latest black ankle boots out couple of times;

Picked up a chainsaw from hardware store where it was for repair because of failed chain oil pump, and wandered around the store for good 30-40 minutes with my wife and some of our kids. Uneventful outing, don't know if anyone noticed my heels.

At All Saints' Day we went to graveyard to light a candle to my dad's tomb and a candle for my wife's dad memory. Graveyards are really crowded at All Saints' Day when people go out to light a candles for their lost loved ones. I got some long looks but I held my head high. I decided to go there in heels because my dad always accepted me as I am and I want to remember and cherish that even over 10 years after he passed away. I was there with my wife and our youngest kid.

I wore the same ankle boots again yesterday, first we went to my mom's place to pick up our youngest kid my mom was looking after. I guess my mom is getting used to it that I wear heels in public every now and then, atleast this time she didn't share any comment about it. Then we wen't to restaurant for dinner, at the other table there was one big muscle alfa type guy with his family taking looks on me frequently, but nothing else happened or no one else paid any attention. Don't know if that guy was keeping eye on me because of my heels or something else but I left him unnoticed on my side. I had the dinner with my wife and our youngest kid.

That's pretty much about is this time :)

My comments are added in blue.

Doing it this way, made more sense than chopping up the post.

Been quite quiet here lately but there hasn't been much going on... I've worn my latest black ankle boots out couple of times;

I've been playing 'nurse', so not had much tome for writing stuff up. That said, I'm 100% convinced people who come here and read, could contribute but don't. I suspect (being cynical) they are too old/tired to bother. True, some might literally have no personal experiences to add, but encouragement (reinforcing the sense of camaraderie) is not beyond anyone, surely?

Picked up a chainsaw from hardware store where it was for repair because of failed chain oil pump, and wandered around the store for good 30-40 minutes with my wife and some of our kids. Uneventful outing, don't know if anyone noticed my heels.

"Never offend a man with a chainsaw." - Fastfreddy 5/11/12. B);):D

At All Saints' Day we went to graveyard to light a candle to my dad's tomb and a candle for my wife's dad memory. Graveyards are really crowded at All Saints' Day when people go out to light a candles for their lost loved ones. I got some long looks but I held my head high. I decided to go there in heels because my dad always accepted me as I am and I want to remember and cherish that even over 10 years after he passed away. I was there with my wife and our youngest kid.

Until today, I was ignorant to this ceremony. [Religious, I am not.] But I like this. Next year I will do the same. B)

I wore the same ankle boots again yesterday, first we went to my mom's place to pick up our youngest kid my mom was looking after. I guess my mom is getting used to it that I wear heels in public every now and then, at least this time she didn't share any comment about it. Then we went to restaurant for dinner, at the other table there was one big muscle alfa type guy with his family taking looks on me frequently, but nothing else happened or no one else paid any attention. Don't know if that guy was keeping eye on me because of my heels or something else but I left him unnoticed on my side. I had the dinner with my wife and our youngest kid.

People who stare, are just plain rude. Couple of years ago I had a large wound in the middle of my forehead. People stared. One woman nearly fell over her own feet, not even blinking as she walked past me. The world is full of ignorant rude people. :rolleyes:

That's pretty much about is this time :)

I'd say you're having a good (eventful) life, and getting out in heels too - which must bring you pleasure. B)

Many (men)folk would be pleased to have your life. Live it well for us all! :)

I'm 100% convinced people who come here and read, could contribute but don't. I suspect (being cynical) they are too old/tired to bother. True, some might literally have no personal experiences to add, but encouragement (reinforcing the sense of camaraderie) is not beyond anyone, surely?

I believe that heels4men is a sort of peer support group for many members. They don't have much to contribute but they get lots of by reading about experiences of others, building up their own confidence to go out one day wearing heels or just living the dream of wearing heels in their dreams... either way I'm more than happy to share my experiences and feelings and thoughts here for everyone to read. Maybe some day currently quiet members will tell their own stories and share their own experiences.

I'd say you're having a good (eventful) life, and getting out in heels too - which must bring you pleasure. B)

By 'there hasn't been much going on' I ment that there hasn't been much going on on heels related side of my life. Uneventful is not word that describes my daily life :lol: ...but for sharing stuff here at heels4men, I tend to think that people who come here to read my thoughts and events are more interested of heel'ish themes more than for example my strugles with 3 kids with special needs and their problems at schools and their therapies' or how I've spent 6 hours some night renovating our home... of course if I ever try to balance on ladders on my 5" spikeheel boots using nail gun or chop firewoods in OTK boots heels stuck in gravel, I'll let you know ;)

That gave me very warm feeling. Thanks for those words.

And beeing out and about, yesterday we went to see Jennifer Lopez show. She had her first appearance in Finland and my wife wanted to go the concert. I don't know if I've ever seen so many boots and heels in one place at a time... arena was fully booked with approx. 13000 people beeing there, 90% of those women, and 90% of those in heels, boots and all kinds fancy wootwear. I can tell you that I was not only looking at Jennifer on the stage but there was really some eye candy available at that night B) and my wife joined that 90% of the leidies, she had her favourite nude calf high 4" boots on and she looked gorgeous as always! And I had my black ankle boots (I know, again the same pair, am I getting boring?). We really had a blast, show was good, Jennifer was excellent and I had a good time in heels again. I got quite lots of looks but no one commented or anything. I take that as an sort of acceptance, I think I wore my heels in plausible manner with good confidence 'cause no one had a need to laugh or point fingers or through in any comments. :)

Edited by Jinx

When I wrote :

I had no idea just how good your life can be!! ;):P:D

And beeing out and about, yesterday we went to see Jennifer Lopez show. She had her first appearance in Finland and my wife wanted to go the concert. I don't know if I've ever seen so many boots and heels in one place at a time... arena was fully booked with approx. 13000 people beeing there, 90% of those women, and 90% of those in heels, boots and all kinds fancy wootwear. I can tell you that I was not only looking at Jennifer on the stage but there was really some eye candy available at that night B) and my wife joined that 90% of the leidies, she had her favourite nude calf high 4" boots on and she looked gorgeous as always! And I had my black ankle boots (I know, again the same pair, am I getting boring?). We really had a blast, show was good, Jennifer was excellent and I had a good time in heels again. I got quite lots of looks but no one commented or anything. I take that as an sort of acceptance, I think I wore my heels in plausible manner with good confidence 'cause no one had a need to laugh or point fingers or through in any comments. :)

Outstanding night out. B)

I believe that heels4men is a sort of peer support group for many members. They don't have much to contribute but they get lots of by reading about experiences of others, building up their own confidence to go out one day wearing heels or just living the dream of wearing heels in their dreams... either way I'm more than happy to share my experiences and feelings and thoughts here for everyone to read. Maybe some day currently quiet members will tell their own stories and share their own experiences.

100% agree.

My cynicism sits on those who do anything or go anywhere in heels, and maybe thinking their ventures are too insignificant, or uninteresting, to write about them here. As I've mentioned several times in the Heels For Sale section, I've sold my unworn shoes to many men buyers. Tomorrow I expect to meet yet another man who wears heels and has already bought a pair off me. He is going to try on some very high heel boots with a view to buying a second pair. In passing, he wrote in an email he was short on time at that moment because he had another pair to collect that had been posted. He's obviously something of a collector. (Not unlike myself to a degree. :huh: )

It's another experience that tells me there are many many many more men wearing heels than we know about. Many more than write here (or on HHp.)

My earnest belief is, if every heel wearing man joined into one group, that would be a group of a significant size. ;)

Edited by FastFreddy2

I'm just going to reiterate Freddy's comments that you are living the dream for some of us others. I personally don't have anything to offer regarding heel wearing adventures right now but enjoy reading others experiences and the kind that you relate here Jinx are well worth reading. Thank you on behalf of all of us mainly lurkers and readers.

I just don't think my adventures are worth writing about can.t write that well anyway :)

I wear heels regelarly around town, visiting reletives and with trousers that are slowly showing the heel more as I'm

slowly gaining confidence.

Not going to work though as I work with neanderthalers.

I just don't think my adventures are worth writing about can.t write that well anyway :)

I wear heels regelarly around town, visiting reletives and with trousers that are slowly showing the heel more as I'm

slowly gaining confidence.

Not going to work though as I work with neanderthalers.

While your grasp of English spelling isn't 100% perfect, everything you write is perfectly readable! B)

And as for "don't think my adventures are worth writing about" ...... :o You must be using a better version of Facebook than the one I've seen? It's full (and I mean full) of people writing up about their everyday life, possibly with the odd bit of excitement, but more often than not they seem to write about their (alcohol) drinking habits and toilet frequency? :huh:

PLEASE! have a go at writing up a visit to your local town? I for one would be very interested. B)

English is native language only for small portion of people around, so don't be shy of your writing skills.

This is for everyone, please share your experiences, every story counts! No matter how small or big, people who come here are interested about it.

English is native language only for small portion of people around, so don't be shy of your writing skills.

Oh, I don't know? ;)

Approximately 375 million L1 speakers,

375 million L2 speakers,

and 750 million EFL speakers.

Totaling about 1.5 billion speakers.[5]

5. ^ "Future of English". The British Council. Retrieved 2011-08-24.(page 10)

English is the third most widely spoken native language marginally beaten by Spanish due to the South America's, though both together are completely surpassed by Mandarin. When second language speaking, and tertiary levels are included, English is spoken by more people than any other language, including Mandarin. :PB):D

Reference from >> here <<

For a change I got these out of the shoe closet yesterday. Just a quick visit to my father's tomb to light a candle again, this time for Father's Day memory.

post-1395-0-13263400-1352702939_thumb.jp

Otherwise quiet weekend.

They are a good style for a more conservative look.

They are like the styles I wear more in public as they are less obviously women's boots than a stiletto heel.

Edited by hh4evr1

Jinx-

Just wanted to thank you for all your encouragement....You are so fortunate to have such an accepting wife, but I realize that you know that already...

I slipped into my 5" calf boots for the ride home from the airport/work...I do NOT like the way my boots look with my uniform pants, but wore them anyway so I could enjoy driving in them...Stopped for gas, first I heard one fellow that seemed to be asking me a question as he walked closer...I stood my ground, didn't flinch or get nervous, he was simply asking about the location of the local police station...

As I was finishing up fueling, another guy walked up to me that was asking some question! He was asking about directions to a highway, told him I was headed on that exact route and to follow me...Again, wasn't nervous, and stood my ground without retreating! What a great feeling!

Secretly wondered if either of these two guys had noticed my boots...I wished I was wearing my jeans, because I don't like the way my uniform pants look over my boots...

But, nonetheless, a successful experience....Thanks for all your support!

"Baby steps" for me I guess, but progress....D

I slipped into my 5" calf boots for the ride home from the airport/work...I do NOT like the way my boots look with my uniform pants, but wore them anyway so I could enjoy driving in them...Stopped for gas, first I heard one fellow that seemed to be asking me a question as he walked closer...I stood my ground, didn't flinch or get nervous, he was simply asking about the location of the local police station...

As I was finishing up fueling, another guy walked up to me that was asking some question! He was asking about directions to a highway, told him I was headed on that exact route and to follow me...Again, wasn't nervous, and stood my ground without retreating! What a great feeling!

Secretly wondered if either of these two guys had noticed my boots...I wished I was wearing my jeans, because I don't like the way my uniform pants look over my boots...

But, nonetheless, a successful experience....Thanks for all your support!

"Baby steps" for me I guess, but progress....D

Great report. B)

Dunno that wearing 5" heels in front of strangers (however unintentional) could be described as "baby-steps", though I'm sure the steps would be quite short in 5" heels ...... ;):P:D

Wetboot, I think you have found the most important key for beeing out and about in heels; you act normal, no need for beeing nervous, stand your ground with good confidence... and people around will act normal as well! Very good to hear of your successful outing in heels.

And I must admit that going out wearing 5" heels is not 'baby steps' in my vocabulario! :lol:

Wetboot, I think you have found the most important key for beeing out and about in heels; you act normal, no need for beeing nervous, stand your ground with good confidence... and people around will act normal as well! Very good to hear of your successful outing in heels.

And I must admit that going out wearing 5" heels is not 'baby steps' in my vocabulario! :lol:

Well, the heels were pretty well covered by my uniform pants...I will compliment myself when I can wear my boots under tight levis with most of the heels showing! Thanks for the encouragement...D

I will compliment myself when I can wear my boots under tight levis with most of the heels showing!

Really? Do you mean jeans worn like leggings?

Do you have a picture, even one from a newspaper or fashion article showing us the style? I'm a bit prudish about this, but seldom see jeans and dress boots as being an attractive combination if the heels are on show. Dark blue jeans [not stone washed or torn jeans] that are worn with an OTK boot would work (for me), but I imagine anything else might be a good bit less "classy"?

Conversely, very high heels hidden inside your trouser, sounds very attractive. You doubtless feel and look good in them, and your walk would be modified to provide a much more elegant [shorter] gait. B) I've yet to go out in public wearing boots with 5" heels, and count myself as an experienced heeler. Surely this venture puts you well past "baby-steps", unless you mean the length of your (modified) stride? ;):P:D

Many of us here will be wishing we could do the same! B)

Had some blood to give for check in hospital.

Went on my own in heels haven't done that much yet usually with the mrs.

Unevenfull really guss what most funy was a guy passing me by on scooter nearly strained his neck looking at my shoes :)

Had some blood to give for check in hospital.

Went on my own in heels, haven't done that much yet usually with the mrs.

Me neither. :huh:

Despite me feeling like I'm well travelled (in heels) I've only once or twice journeyed out alone in public while in heels. I've often gone for a wander unaccompanied while I'm on out and about with company, and I've had a couple of meetings with fellow heelers while wearing heels, but not done much completely alone. That said, I don't do much without company when I'm wearing mens shoes either. (Strangely, I enjoy company. ;))

Unevenfull really guss what most funy was a guy passing me by on scooter nearly strained his neck looking at my shoes :)

Uneventful is good. B)

Entertaining the natives can be good, and must be if they are moving too fast to pass comment, while showing their intrigue. ;):D

• Like 1

Good to hear that you got guts to go out on your own FreshinHeels. To be honest I don't go out alone in heels either that often. I think for me it is because even I wear heels quite frequently, I still need or not maybe need but I long for acceptance and feeling of normality for my heeling. And that what accepting companion brings in, for me it is a sort of a sign for others that 'hey, look, my SO does not freak out if I wear heels, why should you?'.

• Like 1

And what that accepting companion brings in, for me it is a sort of a sign for others that 'hey, look, my SO does not freak out if I wear heels, why should you?'.

Exactly so.

It might only be a group of two, but it's a group. And being part of a group always makes us feel 'better'. More secure perhaps, because we belong to a group. I suspect it's why some of us are here, to be part of a group. B)

Two pretty much quest months passed by, not much heels nor heel related happenings... just some random outings, but wanted to let everyone know I haven't disappeared anywhere :)

Well, ok, yesterday I was out just with my youngest kid, me wearing heels. So almost alone, at least without adult companion. We went to pharmacy, pretty many people noticed my shoes (you can tell when eyes go from shoes to your eyes, scan you body to check if you really are a man, then back to shoes, repeat couple of times) but no comments or that much longer looks.