Sign in to follow this  
shyguy

United Nude Pin Pumps Pre-Order?

Bone ugly, I'm sorry to have to suggest....

Love metal heels, but not that style. I've seen a nicer version this week (Selfridges last night). Will try to find a link. ;)

Didn't take long to find, though I should be ashamed I hadn't remembered the designer .... (Only my fav...... Giuseppe Zanotti :huh: )

post-40-0-23486200-1347052661_thumb.jpg :wub:

As I've remarked before, really like United Nude .... but G. Z. in a whole 'nother league. ;)B)

Edited by FastFreddy2

Those do look much better, also much more expensive

Doesn't always work, but when you convert US$ to UK£ on arrival (meaning, add VAT and Import Duties), $295 is likely to become £295. That's not such a huge jump? Conversely, I'm pretty sure KG or Carvela do a shoe VERY similar to the U.N. style already.

(Found it.)

post-40-0-15905300-1347055230_thumb.jpg

If I was in the market for a court shoe, I would wait for 'the sales' and buy with discount. If I couldn't buy with discount (out of stock) I'd just have to go without. (Again.)

If this G.Z style becomes available in a leather ankle boot, I may be finding myself outside the doors of Selfridges on Boxing Day, queuing to get my size at a better price. From time to time I will do stupid things, and buying a pair of G.Z. boots would certainly qualify. :D

Not that impressed with the look of the original style picture.

The platform looks like it stop short.

I do like the ones posted by FastFreddy though.

No, the metal heel does curve inwards. Not by much, but it puts the heel tip under the heel of the shoe instead of behind it.

I would imagine it makes the style easier to walk in too.

I don't care for it. The way the plat is arranged, and the heel, they look like afterthoughts resulting in a rather bulky looking shoe, and not femenine.

E

Tried these on at Zara while out on Friday. Their UK8 sometimes comes up a bit small, but not these.

post-40-0-79544700-1347753634_thumb.jpg post-40-0-73018700-1347753659_thumb.jpg

But for the metal tip - which is okay style wise but a no-no for a man - these might have been purchased. ;)

Another United Nude design,

That is the style that got me to notice U.N. B)

As I've mentioned, I've a thing for metallic heels, and these would catch my eye (for a second look) whenever I saw them on-line. Waaay too expensive, and fairly impractical for my usual needs, so never a runner - even at sale prices. But very attractive/interesting heel.

My most recent, preferred style from U.N. is one I've noticed on the well-known auction site priced at £200. >>> clicky << Down to £115 in the end of season sale, but not in my size. (Thankfully). :D

Downloaded piccies:

post-40-0-80248700-1361316682_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-78017900-1361316693_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-48421400-1361316708_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-43857600-1361316770_thumb.jpgpost-40-0-17094000-1361316825_thumb.jpg

Another United Nude design, I'm not sure I like it but I'd really like to try a pair out of curiosity. Priced at £175 though I don't think that's too likely here's a link to the page in case anyone wants to see more.

Seen at a local supermarket today. B)post-40-0-55022400-1361754212_thumb.jpg

When I pointed out the £200 'shopping shoes' to Mrs Freddy (who was acting as camouflage at the time) her remarks were not very flattering, despite their price...... :huh:

I think, on balance, they might have been better appreciated in more attractive circumstances. -_-

I'd forgotten I'd 'snapped' this.

Screen shot taken last year off the TV, during a morning news/magazine programme. Only rediscovered it when doing some housekeeping on the computer. (Back too painful to do much else. :()

post-40-0-62033800-1361904707_thumb.jpg