Sign in to follow this  
Ludovic

Western Ankle Boots

They are good if you want something discrete. I would rather the heel was also black, but that is just my preference.

I agree with HH4evr1 they look good but would prefer a black heel too. Let us know if you get them how they work out for you.

I find them tempting. What do you think?

With the new season styles about to come on stream, I'd suggest you hold off for a bit.

I'm with other responders, the heels would be much more attractive if they were black. If you were to paint them, or have them painted/coloured, I think they'd look a lot more 'subtle'. ;)

Over here. men don't tend to wear suede shoes ... And I've bought/returned well priced/attractive shoes in black suede, because they looked too dark? [if that makes any sense?] That said, I do like the look of black suede and can understand why you find them attractive.

I'd still suggest holding off for a couple of weeks, unless they are on sale and getting low on your size. In which case you'll have to follow your heart and buy them. ;):P:D

• Like 1

Found different model at a ... different store.

769-83251-01.jpg

I tried them on, but they are a little tight on the top of the foot. Didn't take them but I'm still on the edge, I might go back and hope they stretch. But need to convince the wife first...

I just got these today.

Can't upload the photo at present.

New Look product code 2593432

Edited by hh4evr1

Found different model at a ... different store.

769-83251-01.jpg

I tried them on, but they are a little tight on the top of the foot. Didn't take them but I'm still on the edge, I might go back and hope they stretch. But need to convince the wife first...

If u fill up a small plastic bag with water, put the plastic bag inside the boot...and put it in the freezer...

When the water freeze to ice, the boot will expand and strech..

I tried them on, but they are a little tight on the top of the foot. Didn't take them but I'm still on the edge, I might go back and hope they stretch.

But need to convince the wife first...

I would suggest trying a second pair, same size. It wouldn't be the first time I've found variations in a size have enabled me to wear something I first thought might be too small. ;)

My ankle boots from New Look have the zip on the outside. This makes the boots more difficult to get on and do up.

Has anyone else found this to be a issue ?

I was going to wear the above mentioned boots today, but when doing up the first one the zip came open at the bottom whilst done up at the top.

It wouldn't open fully. I was just able to remove it, though it took around ten minutes. After removing the boot the zip worked ok again. I didn't try to put it on again as I was in a hurry to go out.

I have had the same problem with a pair of wedge ankle boots in surprise surprise New Look!

I had a real problem getting them off! So I just put them back on the shelf and nonchalently walked to the next aisle!

Luckily no one noticed! It unfortunately is the quality of the manufacture